4/17 Rosy AMPS 389/+4 308 PMPS 221/+5 99/+8 128

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tortie58, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Previous

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68794&p=748614#p748614

Rosy finished her 19 cycle at 1.25u. Although she's got two green & a few blue, her cycle is fulled of purple & red. We've decided to an increase of 0.25u to take her to 1.5 BID. Hope she can do better with this.
    She has been on Lantus since end of Dec; 4 mths later, I still cannot get her regulated...Discouraging but I'll try my best.

AMPS 389 gave canned breakfast & 1.5u
    New Lantus Pen in use ( yes I blame it on the pen!)

Todays weather is terrible, dark, rainning & got cooler. My ca ts quickly feel the drop in temp & burried themselves on the sofa with the electric blanket underneath. Its 21 degree & yes they want the electric blanket !

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/17 Rosy AMPS 389 New dose today

Hey Rosie, use that new dose wisely! Bring some nicer colours in your spreadsheet and maybe the weather will be nicer too.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

God luck with the new dose - I hope it gets things down overall for Rosie. Don't be discouraged - this whole thing takes alot of patience: there are good days, some not so good. She's getting better, feels better, and that for me is the main thing. We just keep doing the best that we can. :D

4. tortie58

Thanks for the encouragement! Glad to have you all listening to my vent.

We all need to have the patience when dealing not only with the FD but also with our mood swing. A good green number lift us to heaven, a nasty red drag us to hell; just simply because we care too much for our little ones.
    Yes, we just keeping doing the best we can.
    Appreciate all the ears!

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i hope this is just the thing for miss rosy!

it can be discouraging, but isn't she acting and feeling better than she was 4 months ago? that's the important thing!

6. tortie58

Thanks Julie! Rosy was doing better last month, she gained a 0.2kg weight but this mth as her bg gets worse, she loss that little bit. On the whole she is okay but she's got a hyper sensitive mom! ohmygod_smile Hope she can be more stable with the dosecrease.

Am+4 308 Rosy was very hungry at +2, gave her a bit of the LC Nature Instinct.
    Her lunch will be served in half hours time with all her civvies.

7. tortie58

Re: 4/17 Rosy AMPS 389/+4 308 PMPS 221New dose today

PMPS 221 gave steamed chicken & 1.5u

Today's trend is basically like yesterday, I think it would take another 2 cycle for the new dose to run in.

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Rosy AMPS 389/+4 308 PMPS 221New dose today

Hi guys .. good luck with the extra juice and new pen .. it is discouraging at times, we've all been there .. one day you'll find that right dose and it'll all be worth it!

9. tortie58

Re: 4/17 Rosy AMPS 389/+4 308 PMPS 221/+5 99

Thanks PeterDevonMocha! Thanks for your encouragement!
    First time in weeks of purple & red, finally Rosy is giving me a green! Is that the new dose crease working? This is the 2nd cycle only. I did not expect it to work so soon.

PM+5 99. Gave Rosy her canned supper.
    :?: I am not sure if I have to test her further since food is removed.

10. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Rosy AMPS 389/+4 308 PMPS 221/+5 99

Yay! Rosy came to find Rupert on the green floors although tell her not to follow him too closely, I'm anticipating yet another monstrous bounce any minute! looks like your new dose is already working! so hard to figure out the time lines on these things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.