4/21 Zoey PMPS 121, +2 88, +3 79, +4 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Emily and Baby, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Good morning LL!
    Yesterday's Condo

Zoey dropped quick this morning but is surfing now! He is loving the lagoon! I was hoping for a 7 day streak of BGs under 120 to reduce his dose, but we didn't make it. Oh well!! 5 cycles under 120 is awesome :mrgreen: He is loving the juice still and seems much more playful! So do the other fur brothers! They are currently all running around and being silly together; it's fun to watch :D

I want to say thank you again to everyone that offered support yesterday. I'm feeling a bit better today, the kind words helped a lot! Also, the sun is out a bit and that always helps too!! I went btb after giving Zoey his shot this morning to catch some extra sleep, and that helped too. Trying to do as Phyllis suggested and do something for myself today :D I would be lost without all of you!!

I hope everyone has an amazing sunny full of smiles and maybe some naps :razz: Healing vines to those in need and big hugs to Michelle and family.

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/21 Zoey AMPS 151, +2 70, +3 61

Morning Emily :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Quite the impressive cycles for Zoey - wow! all that green. Zoey sure is looking good. It is wonderful when they return to their old self, warms the heart. You've done a great job getting Zoey there.

I am glad that you are feeling better today. Healing vines for you. We have a great immunity here, it is wonderful ow all support one another. I'm all for finding that one happy positive thing daily, it does get us through rough times. I hope that today is a good one for you.

Thank you too for visiting Mannie and me over the past few days. Your support meant alot.

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/21 Zoey AMPS 151, +2 70, +3 61

Looking good, Zoey! The morning numbers are usually the last to come down. What a difference from a month ago. :mrgreen: That's great that all of your guys are doing well. :D :D It certainly helped Tillie, our civie, when we switched her to wet food. She has skin allergies that have gotten much better. I don't think Zener would be alive today, let alone thriving, if we hadn't found LL. And the emotional support for the beans, that has been amazing too. I'm glad you're feeling better today. Have a great day!
    Liz

4. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Re: 4/21 Zoey AMPS 151, +2 70, +3 61, +5 56

Thanks Michelle and Liz :) It is a great community here and its clear how much everyone cares about each other :D I definitely don't feel so alone anymore :D

Zoey is still surfing in the greens :mrgreen: He's coming down nice and slow and enjoying his time in the lagoon! I think we are both going to head for a short nap and test again at +6 :smile: I'm having a very lazy Sunday!!

5. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Good job, Zo-Bear! :mrgreen:

And good job, Emily, for giving yourself a nice, lazy relaxing sunday :D .

6. quilterkitty

quilterkitty Member

Yes, look how far you and Zoey have come! You are doing a great job, taking wonderful care of Zoey (and your other furbabies, too!). :mrgreen:

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Emily, Zoey is looking absolutely fabulous. The transformation in his SS is amazing! :D :mrgreen: You've been doing a wonderful job for all the fur family. Watching cats be silly is very fun.

I hope you got to do something for yourself today - maybe quilting? Thanks for visiting yesterday while I was away. I was sewing sunny yellows yesterday and that can definitely feel almost as good as sunshine.

LL is definitely a very caring supportive group. More understanding of how we are feeling than most friends and family. :YMHUG:

8. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Re: 4/21 Zoey PMPS 121, +2 88

Thank you for visiting Josie, Phyllis and Wendy and for your kind words of support! :D You are all amazing beans for your furbabies too :D

I didn't get quilting today Wendy, but I will tomorrow! I'm sure your yellow are beautiful!! Quilting can be very relaxing and a lovely distraction when needed :D

I made a new batch of raw food yesterday, I think the first batch had too many bones and wasn't ground finely enough for my picky boys. Zukey has had some mixed with his food with no repeat of the puking episodes and Zoey scarfs it down just warmed a little with nothing added! Gryffin seems to be the one having the hardest time, which I didn't expect. Although he was always a strange one when it comes to food, he'd rather not have a piece of cooked chicken, but loves honeydew and watermelon! He'll climb my leg to get that! I'm thinking of ordering Fortiflora, maybe that will entice him lol.

I've been sleeping a lot today and trying to eat a bit. I'm hoping the medication I started helps my stomach and I can get my appetite back! And not be so tired! All positive things that I'm trying to focus on; I will feel better soon, I am certain :D

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

And remember to breathe too. Amazing how calming deep breathing can be. That's great that your guys are adapting so well to the raw food. I hope Gryffin will come to appreciate it soon. Zener loves Fortiflora and Tillie thought it was poison at first. Now she likes it too and sometimes won't eat without it. Crazy cats. Parmesan cheese is another one that some cats like. Also the dust from freeze dried chicken is something else to try.
    Liz

10. quilterkitty

quilterkitty Member

Heeeyyy, did you say quilting? I forgot Wendy said (when I first joined the board and introduced myself as a quilter) that she is a quilter, too. And now you? I wonder how many of us there are here in Lantus Land . . . :cool:

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Glad today was better, Emily.

Zoey is looking great!! Love his SS :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.