6/27 Zener PMPS 301;+2.5 287;+4 300

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Sorry to be late getting up Zener's condo. All is fine here. Zener, Tillie and I all went BTB after the morning routine so I got a late start on morning chores. Appy was happy until the first serving of breffis then tummy cramps (at least, we think that's what it is) and no more interest. A little tummy massage and the food bowl chase and we managed enough breffis to safely shoot with a very short delay. I added a sliver of cypro, just in case, but looks like the numbers are on the way up. Will get a mid-cycle test and the vacuum cleaner woman comes today, so most of the afternoon will be spend under the beds. I'll go run errands. ;-)

@Deborah & Shasta - sorry I missed your post last night. That was a fine kitty chorus! The BIC fell asleep watching Masterpiece Theater. :lol:

Thanks to all for the vetty vines and to the KTSS, all went well and the expression is over for a month. Zener had a little more pep in his step last night, seems a little sore today which is typical for the day after. Liz LOVED all her birthday wishes, pictures and songs, combined with a wonderful visit with Wendy and Neko and crew, it made being away from home on her birthday a good day!

It's already 90F in Flagstaff at 11am MST. It's gonna be a hot day and the start of a hot week with possible record breaking temperatures. Our highest temperature ever recorded in Flagstaff is 97F and we may break that by the weekend. This kind of heat is pretty rare here so very few people have air conditioning. Fortunately, we have quite a bit of shade on our house so siestas on tap every afternoon until the heat breaks. I hope to catch up on condos tonight, if I don't fall asleep. This being the sole BIC is tough work. I am in awe of those who do the FD dance alone.

Happy Fursday LL. :YMHUG:

2. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 6/27 Zener AMPS 219;+3 285;+6 337

Well BLECH on this mid cycle check. Perhaps it is delayed vetty stress, bum soreness, not enough juice, or he's a cat? :lol: Will give the extra juice another cycle tonight to settle in and if not, more juice on the way. The dosecrease gauntlet has been tossed! :twisted:

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Double Blech!!! A bounce and a heat wave! We are getting it too! I hope Zener feels better soon. Siestas soind like a great way to deal w/ all the heat!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Zener's tummy feels better now and he turns things around and slides back down.

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Anne, sending Zener tummy and appy vines. Wow I guess that is hot for you guys in Flagstaff and unusual. We may get up to 90's here over the weekend, a littl too hot. Zener, time to turn it around. Glad Vetty visit went well. So glad Liz enjoyed her birthday. I'd love the recipe for that cake but don't know if I'd ever bake it. Have a great day Anne.

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Zener...you are sliding the wrong way!!! I hope his appy and tummy are both happier this evening. Have a great one!

7. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Hey Zener!! Can we talk? You gotta work it buddy. You mom has thrown the gauntlet down. WHOA!!!!! oliver

Poor little guy.
    all of that and the vacuum cleaner woman! I hope his tummy is feeling better and appy is good tonight.
    I'm with you on the sole BIC. I'm really in awe of the people who do this solo.
    hugs and scritches from us

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/27 Zener PMPS 301

ohmygod_smile on the hot weather! ohmygod_smile on the PMPS. Hey Z Man--are you fed up with the heat? Rusty is, too, but our heat is very humid and I assume your's is dry. (Everyone knows that when it's dry you don't feel the heat :lol: :lol: ).

Have a good evening, guys. When does Liz get home? I missed a day or two of condos. Glad she had a great birthday.
    Anne, hang in there!

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

9. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 6/27 Zener PMPS 301

Thanks all for checking in on our guy and the BIC. He's just barely stinky pinky. Not bad considering today's heat. It was 93F officially and forecast to get hotter through Sunday. Ugh. Kitties were very low key today, even when vacuum cleaner lady came. Zener is on cursory yard patrol now that it is below 90. We'll see how he does in this cycle, his 5th since the last green numbers. If things don't look better by tomorrow night, it may be time for another drop of juice. :cool:

@Ann & Tess - ugh, we don't do well with 90s F at high altitude. Paws are crossed our monsoons begin the first of next week and that will cool things off. Zener seems to be a little sore in the back end today from yesterday's expression procedure. He still is on yard patrol though. :razz:

@carla - he got a little tummy massage today and that usually helps. Appy okay tonight considering the heat. Not sure if we have a slide in the making or not. Time will tell. :cool:

@Ann & Maggie - we love to get appy and tummy vines, can never get enough! It isn't all that unusual for us to break 90 a few times in June, but we are going to get in the high 90s and that is hot hot hot for us. Zener seems to be on the way down. I imagine he will get a bit more energy as things cool off and it gets dark, perfect for bug hunting. ;-) Liz has the recipe for the cake and I am sure would be happy to share - it has sweet potato in it!

@Amy & TrixieCat - he's turned around, for the moment. :roll:

@mary - poor boy, he's such a trooper. He will work it to the best of his ability, he tries so hard. Evenings are almost always better and especially since it will be cooling off. We also feel so lucky to have a team to care for our boy. :smile:

@Ella - Zener doesn't like the heat much, it's hard on a black kitty. He napped in my office all afternoon, the coolest room in the house. Our heat is dry, but I usually compare our heat to humidity like this - do you want to be in the sauna or the microwave? It's hot no matter what! :lol: Liz gets home Tuesday night. She had a very nice birthday! She had two days to relax and catch up with new and old friends. The workshop starts tomorrow. :evil: I'm with you on missing condos right now, taking care of me and the kitties is about all I can handle. I'm such a lightweight! :lol:

Wishing everyone a calm and drama free Fursday evening! :YMHUG:

10. Anne & Zener GA

Well ugh.... at least he's flat. :roll:

Ni ni LL. I-)

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Z-man, psst, bean's gone to sleep. Time to start sliding now. ~Neko

Yuck on the temps! As much as I complain about the rain, at least I'm not melting. I hope your heat wave is short lived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.