6/28 Zener PMPS 244;+2.5 168;+3.5 138;+5 124;+6.5 147

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Appy is happy :D numbers are crappy! :roll: BLECH on the AMPS. This is cycle 6 since the last green number, so more juice tonight unless we see some action today. Zener has a way of waiting out the full bounce sometimes and dropping like a rock, or it could also be he just needs more juice. As Liz says "it's a moving target". Yesterday our temps were in the mid 90s and more of the same for the next couple of days. Cat naps planned for later. ;-)

All good with Liz in Vancouver. She had one more free day yesterday before meeting up with the workshop participants for dinner last night. A bunch of math professors and a "little boring" she said. The workshop starts this morning. Liz managed to squeeze in the Grouse Grind yesterday, 2.9km up the face of Grouse Mountain "Mother Nature's Stairmaster". The Grouse Grind

TGIF LL! dancing_cat

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 6/28 Zener AMPS 335

Yay for happy appy, despite numbers that are crappy! I'm sure Zener will let you know by this evening whether or not he wants more juice.

As a math major, I can totally understand the the dinner last night being a "little boring" :lol: !!! My professors were very nice, but, well...they didn't fall under the "life of the party" category :lol: :lol: !

Have a great day, guys!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice happy appy report on Zener. I think he will do a nice slide today, right Zener. Wow on the Grouse Grind, very challenging, great that Liz fit it in qith her schedule. Anne, your weather is warmer than our today, I think here where I live will be only 82; however our weekend will reach 90's. It does call for afternoon naps with a kitty or two in your case. :D

4. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Anne. Thank you for the chuckle with the "Appy is happy :lol: numbers are crappy :lol: comment. I needed that after being up most of the night. Hope Zener brings his numbers down and avoids the dreaded dosecrease. It might be partially caused because he misses Liz.

Thank you for posing the link to the The Grouse Grind. The article was very interesting. Congratulations to Liz for " squeezing "The Grouse Grind". It looks very challenging.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Ugh! But a happy appy is very good news! Tell Zener Tess is on her way to keep him company on his bounce. :roll:

I like th idea of afternoon naps in a cool closed up house. I'm planning to move my potters wheel into the garage from the greenhouse [​IMG]. Playing in the mud is always cooling! :lol: :lol:

6. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Re: 6/28 Zener AMPS 335;+3 305

Glad Liz is having a blast, That looks like a great place for a hike. You try and stay cool, come on Zener give mom a break :smile: Linda

7. Anne & Zener GA

A little downward trend at +3 but not much different than yesterday's cycle, so unless we see something green today, another drop on tap for the evening. So far, the threat of more juice hasn't been creating much action. :lol:

@Amy & TrixieCat - so right, happy appy is the BEST! :thumbup Math major eh? I bet sorting out all this dosing is a snap for you! :D

@Ann & Maggie - well, I'm not so sure on the slide yet. :? We are supposed to reach 95F today and it's already 83F on our thermometer at 9am. :shock:

@John - glad to give you a much needed chuckle. Laughter is good medicine and beans need lots of it! :razz: The credit for happy appy goes to Celi and Binks, who used to be in LL. Celi was hilarious and she had many funny sayings. My personal was the "happy crap" dash after well.... you know. ;-) Liz did the Grind in a little over an hour, said it was tough but glad she did it. She'll have to post how many steps she climbed. Paws crossed you can get a cat nap today after the PJ party.

@Ann & Tess - LOVE the sweating emoticon. I felt like that yesterday and suspect the same for today. Zener tries to model his cycles after Tess, but she sets the bar on bounciness (is that a word?). Wouldn't it be great if they set the standard for happy appy and flat cycles? :lol: Mud does sound so cooling!

BTB after the AMPS test, feed and shoot. No kitties with me this morning. I had most of the windows open to get the house as cool as possible before closing up as the temps climb. The kitties had to perch in each accessible window to check things out.

For those in LL in the summer weather, stay cool and take lots of cat naps!

8. Jamie & Jupiter

Jamie & Jupiter Well-Known Member

You hear that Zener??? A dose increase threat!!! Haha, at least threats would help Jupiters numbers come down sometimes. Hope Zeners numbers come down a bit for you. Have a great day!!!

9. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Anne!
    Hope Zener's numbers come down, and hope your temps come down too! The Grouse Grind looks like something that could motivate me to exercise! :lol: :lol:

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/28 Zener AMPS 335;+3 305;+5 273

It looks like a slow slide for Zener today. I hope you can find a way to stay cool with those crazy temperatures. Wow on the Grouse Grind. That is quite an accomplishment for Liz.

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/28 Zener AMPS 335;+3 305;+5 273

Wowee, on the Grouse Grind.....I couldn't do that, even when I was young, many decades ago!! Good for Liz! :D

Come on down, Zener...it's cooler on the lower floors.

I hope you found some cool spots in the house Anne.

12. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 6/28 Zener PMPS 244

A little tiny itty bitty slide today, so another drop added tonight. The heat is making us all a little listless, but we did have some clouds today and rain nearby. Also several lightening strikes that started small fires, but no wind so they jumped on them like a fly on poo. ;-)

13. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Anne, thanks for the laughs ~ today's condo is :lol: :lol: :lol: from beginning to end.
    Work that extra drop, Z-man! Make your beans proud!
    Stay cool tonight!

14. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Work that extra joos Zener! You need to put on some pretty blues to show MommaLizBean.

Liz said she did the Grind in 1:11. I've only done it once - I hate that many stairs, I was 13 minutes slower and did it before I started rowing. But now I can check it off the list. :D At least it was cooler for Liz yesterday too. We are warming up here now, up to 80 by the time Liz leaves so it won't be too much of a change for her. Hope it cools off for you and the cats and the lightning stays away.

ETA: I also have a math major. I think it just leads to over analysis of the SS. :lol:

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/28 Zener PMPS 244;+2.5 168

Late tonight, but wanted to wish Z Man good results with the new dose.

The pic of the Grouse Grind trail looks a little like the trail up McKenzie Mt. Great job, Liz!

Have a great weekend, guys!

Ella & Rusty

16. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Re: 6/28 Zener PMPS 244;+2.5 168

Liking tonight's cycle much better than this morning's cycle! Put that extra drop to good use, Zener! Hope you got in a cat nap today, Anne and happy to see that Liz is enjoying the nature up there in Vancouver! Sounds more fun than her dinner dates! :lol: TGIF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.