01-04 Panzer PMPS 133/100@+4/109@+5/116@+6/119@+7

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Chrispooky12, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 Well-Known Member

Panzer was in the greens & blues last night & today. I didn't get to test much today because I had to work. I will be testing every hour like usual until +7. Hoping for some greens but I will take the blues too. Mr spoiled has been eating out of his feeder for my roommate @+4 AMPS, he's such a brat...yes he has me wrapped around his paw! https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...needed-pmps-145-99-4-103-5-96-6-111-7.257442/

2. Chrispooky12

Panzer just opened the cabinet door above the microwave & started eating dog food. Luckily he did it in front of me,so now the bowl of food is in the roommates room, the bag is still up there though. I'm going to put it in the office for the night until we can get some cabinet locks on the doors. Little brat is to smart for his own goodo_O

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

They are so clever.:joyful:

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  4. Chrispooky12

Yes they are, he ended up sleeping in my room with the door shut because before I went to bed, I got up to see where he was & couldn't find him. I got the chicken out of the refrigerator & shook it & the cabinet doors started moving. He was in the cabinet & it's 6ft off the ground but ever since he learned how to get up on the counter hes investigating everything :arghh: I have a hair tie keeping it closed now & hes still trying to get in there :banghead:

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.