01/12 Jax PMPS 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Jan 12, 2021.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday, Jax earned P for playing with actual playing (sprints upstairs, killing the toy mouse repeatedly, and attacking the feathers on the wand with vengeance) :cat:

Happy Tuesday :bighug: Hope all of the kitties surf safely and politely :cat:

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh it's so good to hear about all that playfulness! Brings a smile to my face this morning!

I hope you have a lovely day and Jax - you keep killing that nasty ole mouse! He deserves it!! LOL! :p

JaxBenji likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

Thanks, Sue :bighug: brought a smile to us too - in fact weren't sure the last time he played that much or that long (this old man would much rather sleep + eat...playing generally is viewed as taking away from time for those two things :p).

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yay for playing! Sounds like the antibiotics are still doing wonders for Jax. Looks like he's got a good start to the day too. Here's to more playing and surfing in the lagoon. Have a delightful day, Susanne!

JaxBenji likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the playing. Nice start. I hope Jax surfs safely today.

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

and i forgot to mentioned he also licked my sock (while on my foot) o_O IDK lol.
    i'm not sure it's that - he's had these same numbers on this dose before his shot; looking back, I think the runs of 60s actually may have been from the gaba (reduced pain...even though I don't think he's in a lot based on his behavior).

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Susanne, Jax was a mean machine this morning, it's so fun to watch them play like that, he licked you sock, crazy Jax. They do the strangest things don't they :p
    Beautiful greens , surf safely today Jax. Have a good day Susanne ♥:bighug::bighug::cat:

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

Jax must've had some proper zoomies! Keep up the green surf. :)

JaxBenji likes this.
  9. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Love to hear of playful kitties :) And sock lickers ;) At least he didn't bite your toes too. Lol. Jazzy has done that. He's a little weird :p Have a great day, Susanne

JaxBenji likes this.
  10. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

excellent play report. go jax!

JaxBenji likes this.
  11. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Does actual playing count:confused:? :p
    Of course it does! Way to go, Jax!:woot:

JaxBenji likes this.
  12. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

A male Zoomie:bighug::bighug:! SO fun....especially when it is unexpected AND from a cat that defines play as eating & sleeping :facepalm:. @Butters & Lyla , T is joining Butters in questioning this foreign behavior :p. ......what exactly is Jax doing :cat::cat::rolleyes:??

JaxBenji likes this.
  13. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Just so....confusing:confused::confused::confused:
    Butters' tiny brain is unable to process Jax's behaviour.

JaxBenji likes this.
  14. JaxBenji

lol, let's be clear there were discussions in my house yesterday on if Jax was feeling okay due to his playing :joyful: today, he is back to avoiding the children, stalking me for food when the littles aren't around, and sleeping in his bed :p I threw the mouse for him today and he walked away. Soooo, ya, we're back to normal over here.

Cheryl & Jazzy and JOJI and Kit like this.
  15. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Well thank goodness......we were trying to understand this behavior:rolleyes::p!! I hope you got the "why would you throw that thing" look like he had never seen the mouse, let alone played with it before, when you tossed it to him:stop:!! How dare you:bighug:?

JaxBenji likes this.
  16. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member