01/12 Tuffy AMPS 111; +3.25-61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barbara and tuffy, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

WCR - Fantastic. She is outside now, just go home. See where she goes today, with Tuffy it is always a surprise.

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Tuffy's SS is looking great :D :D :D

3. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Tuffy looks great - how are YOU feeling?

Best-
    Michele

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Right, hope you are feeling better today! Looks like Tuffy is giving you nice numbers to help you. Good kitty! cat_pet_icon

5. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/12 Tuffy AMPS 111; +3.25-61; +5 61

She is just doing her thing. She loves to keep me guessing. I am totally confused as to when her nadir is now. Forgot to attach yesterday's condo so here it is. Will probably get another test before I leave for work at 4:30. Kathy-Michele, I don't feel very good yet but ran the humidifier last night and that helped with the coughing. Fever is gone. Honey/cinnamon, Honey/Lemon, that is what I am using. Need to update ss.

Recap
    AMPS 111
    +3.25 61 fed
    +4 69
    +5 61 fed

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2168

6. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/12 Tuffy AMPS +7-71; PMPS 123

She was again waiting when I got home from work. This afternoon before I left, she had been sitting on the patio on her cushion and came in and got in bed. She got the corner of my comforter in her mouth and pulled it over her and made a tent and went to sleep. She is so funny sometimes. Need to feed the rest of the troops. BBL

Recap
    AMPS 111
    +3.25 61
    +4 69 ( she was begging for food)
    +5 62
    +7 71
    PMPS 123

7. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/12 Tuffy PMPS 123; +2.5 92

She is fine. Waiting to go to bed. She likes to cuddle up to me. Leaving food.

Sad day in LL

Fly Free Bo and Thomas.

8. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Sleep good Barb! I hope that you feel better in the AM..
    Tuffy.. take good care of your mum :D and, what a great job you are doing with those beautiful numbers!

We look forward to seeing more great Tuffy numbers tomorrow..

9. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/12 Tuffy PMPS 123; +2.5-92; +3.25 70

Well, just got settled in bed and she started her antics. I just fed 1/2 c FF lc. Back to bed. She has been having nice numbers but I don't understand some of the AMPS and PMPS 120-130 range. Perhaps I am overfeeding when I have to leave her. Can I change that safely? BTB hopefully for the night. Will update ss in the morning.

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

ni-ni Barbara. :smile:

I think the only way to know if you are overfeeding is to try less sometime when you are home. Could be that, but really I think the numbers are fine and we just need to wait and see if Tuffy pops them back down into green on her own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.