01/13 Pippin

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb and Pippin, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

previous day viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2306

Well today is a big day, its one year since Pippin was diagnosed and he is still here and still doing ok despite his poor prognosis. He is my little miracle man.

amps- 408

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Re: 01/13

Happy Woozlefursary Pippin. Hope he give you some nice number today and decides to stay there.

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 01/13

Happy Pippin day! These little guys are so cute. Deb you have done a great job with him, I know it's been hard since really no one has a clue how to treat ferrets, but you have certainly kept him going through it all!

Have a pancake ok.

4. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Big day today there Pippin - maybe we can float some lower pinks in there today for your special day. You've done such a fantastic job with him Deb. Enjoy some fun time and cuddle time today.

5. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

+3 he is down to 183

6. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

I'm so glad I checked back in Pippin's condo - woot!!!! I'm so happy to see a blue number :D

7. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary. Break out a banana for Pippin to celebrate! I know that it has not been an easy year, but it is great to hear he is doing well.

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIFURSARY TO MY FAVORITE WEAZEL--BIG HUGGIES FROM US!!! party_cat party_cat drinking09
    Just Stay Well!!

9. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Happy Ferritursery!! :lol: ((Hugs)) for little Pippin!

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

happy anniversary!!!! This is a big milestone, I remember how frustrated you were when you came here (and I also remember how prepared you were). You've worked really hard and it seems like Pippin is doing great. :mrgreen:

11. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy anniversary deb and pippin!
    it's good to hear he's doing well!!!

12. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

pmps 401 but he had a very good day, was playful and wanting lots to eat and feeling good, I will take that!
    He carried a rather massive green bell pepper all over the house today, he was a happy camper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.