01/21 J.D. Dental PMPS HI, +5.5 86, +6.5 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    447 PMPS
    582 +3
    464 +5
    486 +10.5

I gave him a drop of R at +11.5

We're off in 10 minutes.

Please send all the good dental vines you have to spare. I need the support :)

He is supposed to be the first kitty on schedule for a dental, around 12:00pm EST.

I'm wishing for a perfect dental and a fast recovery for my precious boy.

2. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

Re: 01/21 J.D. PM+11.5 461 - Send Good Dental Vines, Please

All the best, hugs & prayers :YMHUG:

3. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Good vetty vines, hope you have an easy, stress free drive and the same for the visit. Good luck!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending J.D. good dental vines and safe travel vines for your trip.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

6. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Best vines and prayers for you two today. Will be watching for J.D. update. - mary and oliver

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning guys! Prayers and paws crossed over here for a great dental! Look forward to hearing the update later!!! Take care Dyana!

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Sending a ton of good dental vines to J.D. and calming vines to you, (((Dyana))). We'll be waiting for your update.
    Liz

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sending good dental vines by the ton.

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending lots of good dental vines and prayers for all to go well today for J.D. Hugs.

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Tons and tons of dental vines coming your way!!!

12. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Sending all kinds of good dental vines your way and big hugs for you Dyana!

13. macal

macal Member

Good thoughts coming your way for an easy dental and recovery for JD! He's going to feel so much better afterward! and You'll be so relieved!
    Hang in there!

14. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good dental vines for J.D.! hugs for the bean. nice too that they scheduled him first.

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking good thoughts for J.D.'s dental and sending lots and lots of happy-dental vines. :D

Hugs from us,

Ella & Rusty

16. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. sending good dental thoughts J.D.'s way .. and calming thoughts his momma's way :D I am sure all will go well and he'll be home in no time!

17. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending, sending, and sending!

18. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Sending tons of good dental vines and some white lights for quick recovery for JD and a HUGE ((((((((((Dyana)))))))))) for you! Will be looking for an update!
    Safe travels!

19. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

sending good vetty dental vines for JD and hugs and support to the Bean cat_pet_icon :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

20. donnahc

donnahc Well-Known Member

Good vet vibes to you! Wishing you all the best, and an easy fast recovery.
    :YMHUG:

21. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of good dental vines....
    it shouldn't be too much longer....

[​IMG]

22. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Boatloads of good dental vines coming your way! Try not to worry, Dyana - speedy recovery J.D. - be a big brave kitty today!

23. chubbabubba

chubbabubba Member

Sending that handsome boy JD good thoughts, tight hugs and a speedy recovery!!

24. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Mega good dental vines today for JD. We're thinking of you both and waiting to see how it goes. More hugs for you, Dyana,

25. Shelly/Boots

Shelly/Boots Member

Hi Dyana,
    I know what your going through. Hang in there. You are doing a great job and J.D. is going to be fine.

26. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Sending lots of good recovery vines, he should be done by now!

[​IMG]

27. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm probably too late, but sending tons of good dental vines!

28. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/21 J.D. We're Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, how I couldn't wait to say that.

I haven't tested J.D. yet. I need to do that in a minute.
    When I let him out of the carrier, He Dove For His Water Fountain, and I let him drink and drink for awhile, and then had to take it away from him. I added lots of water to a little bit of FF, but he isn't eating yet. Mostly, just walking fast around my house.

I'll update more in a bit.......

29. Amy&TrixieCat

So glad you guys are home - I've been thinking about you and checking for updates all day!!

30. macal

macal Member

YAAAAAAYYY!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Hope he's soon settling down for a nice supper and long nap! Glad all went well and you're both home safe and sound.

31. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/21 J.D. Bupe Question

He's still not eating and pacing back and forth.
    On the way home in heavy traffic, he started pawing at his mouth and I told him to stop and he did.

I am supposed to give him .3ml of bupe 3 times a day, starting in 15 minutes.

Does that dose of bupe sound okay?

32. macal

macal Member

I still have Molly's bupe from her dental (she didn't seem to need the bupe)
    So for reference (shes 11 lbs) her dose was 0.15 ml every 12 hours and the concentration of the bupe is 0.3mg/ml so I guess that works out to 0.045 mg each dose if I've done the math right......

33. macal

macal Member

should also add that was probably a conservative dose, as vet wasn't sure she'd need it, just gave it as a just in case type of thing.

34. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you are home. No idea on the bupe. I forget the dosing last time T had it. ((((Dyana))))

35. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

** Update **

His heart is good, or more than good. He had a cardiologist do a echo.
    His creatinine has gone from 2.2 to 1.6
    And his BUN is down to 45 from 50 last time and 67 the time before that.

He did not pee the whole ride there, but did pee 4 feet out into the middle of the floor as he was sitting on my lap in the waiting room. I asked if they expelled his bladder if they could get me a USG as I am interested if that has gone up, but they said there was no pee. I wonder how dehydrated he is.
    When I got home, when I released him from his carrier, he wobbily ran (fast walked) to his water fountain, and put his head under it and drank and drank and drank, until I took it away from him. His discharge papers say to limit his water. I asked about that and they said if he drinks excessively, to take it away after a time, so he doesn't get too much and throw up. His entire head is sopping wet...both ears, front of face, and both cheeks from diving into the water fountain.

He still hasn't eaten.

I asked about the bupe dosage because when he was diagnosed with cronic pancreatitis he was prescribed .1ml and he was so wobbily. I decreased to 0.05 and he was still wobbily. I finally gave him 0.025 and he wasn't wobbily anymore.

They said if he is eating, then he may not need the third dose of bupe per day, but if he is not eating (which he is not) and is just sleeping, then he does. It's a little confusing to me.

He had 8 teeth pulled, and it was pretty bad. One of his canines, that has been broken for about 10 years or more, was so abcessed that the doctor said he measured 11mm on the pocket and that a lot of puss came out.

Maybe, J.D. just doesn't know how to eat with his new teeth, yet.

I need to give him his bupe, now. Is .3ml okay for tonight?

Ketones = negative.

Eat J.D.

I need to call my boss tomorrow morning and ask for the rest of the week off, as the doctor said what he did today would be very painful. I guess I'll give him this dose of bupe and wish and hope he eats.

36. Anne & Zener GA

Good!!!! Any extractions? Sending speedy recovery vines. :D :D :D
    Liz

37. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 01/21 J.D. Dental **Update 1**

Dyana:

Don't be surprised if he doesn't want to eat tonight. Between the bupe, the stressful day, and dental pain, you and I really wouldn't want to eat. You can try baby food if J.D. likes it. Or, you could put his usual food through a blender to make it a smoother consistency.

I really wonder how much that abscessed tooth has been contributing to the ups and downs in J.D's numbers. I'm going to see if I can track Marje down. She remembers more about bupe dosing than I do.

38. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

wow. maybe he will have better numbers without all that teeth pain and infection. will see what happens in a few days. glad everything else is ok. scritches to my boy and hugs to you

39. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

So glad you guys are home :D
    Poor guy, I'm sure he's going to feel better :smile:

40. Amy&TrixieCat

Many healing vines coming your way, J.D.!!!

41. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/21 J.D. Dental **Update 2**

Yes, eight extractions. The vet was pretty astounded at how bad the broken canine tooth was that he had lived with all these years. He said there was a big pocket remaining, and normally they would fill it with bone?, but that that may leave a possibility of infection, so I came home with all sorts of products to give him, starting tomorrow.

I can't quite, remember, but I think I don't restart the ABs until tomorrow, too. 14 days of ABs..

And then, when we come back for or recheck in a month, he'll teach me how to keep his remaining teeth healthy.

I swear that hospital is competing for The Best Hospital In The World. OMG. Thank you Hillary and Maui! for suggesting it. They have a conceirge who does nothing but greet people and talk to people and ask if there is anything he can bring them, as he went and got me a cup of coffee when I arrived. What A Nice Person and A Nice Touch.
    The receptionist asked me how J.D. was doing when I walked back in from a break. It's a busy hospital, and she remembered my (cat's) name. Then she walked all the way around to where I was waiting and asked me if I'd like to go to get something to eat, or go to the library...I had asked a long time ago.. in October, if there was a library nearby, where maybe I could log on to the board, to give you all an update.

Okay, I have to log off now, to try to get J.D. to eat. And I guess I should give him more water.

42. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

(((((Dyana and J.D.)))) I'm so glad you're home it sounds like the poor little guy had quite a day, I hope he's all buped up and his mouth doesn't hurt. Prayers and feel better vines to you both. take good care mary and oliver

43. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Dyana & J.D.)))
    I'm so glad he's home and near you. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Also, how nice that you had a good experience at the hosp. That kind of niceness goes a long way!

Take care, and I hope you and J.D. can get some rest tonight.

~Josie

44. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending feel better and healing vines to J.D. What an amazing Hospital and care and treatment.

45. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

J.D. You are a very brave kitty! What a day for you and your boy, Dyana. I hope that he'll be able to rest and sleep tonight and hopefully to eat something that doesn't require chewing. We are sending our best healing vines to J.D. and lots of hugs to you.

Ella & Rusty

p.s. before Rusty came to us he had more than 9 extractions and since then, another one. He only has 5 teeth left and has no problems eating.

Yo J.D., hang in there, man. You can do it. KTSS is going to whip up some nice chilled chicken soup for you to heal your gums.

Rusty

46. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

Glad you are home & the dental is now history. I agree that if I had 8 extractions in one day I probably wouldn't want to eat either. Liquidating his food is a good idea, you already know he will drink b/c of all the water he is drinking. I don't know much about the bupe, so not much help there.

47. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad everything went well and you made it home safely. Sending prayers for J.D. to heal quickly.

48. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/21 J.D. Dental **Update 3**

PMPS was HI and he was in the 400s the whole afternoon.
    He is wobbily (I guess from the anesthesia and the last dose of bupe), and pacing.
    But, he has peed (ketones=negative), and pooped a normal poop, and I know he's not supposed but has jumped off and on the couch and into his big tall sided litter box (over and over and over).

I have let him drink water three times, so far, and he keeps going back to his missing water fountain.
    I tried adding a bunch of water to regualar FF Chicken Feast, but he didn't want it.
    He did eat some HC :D :oops: but I am limiting that because of his numbers and because he's not supposed to eat too much at a time.

I'm sorry, if I am repeating myself. I am oh so tired. But it didn't snow on the way home :) at least.

He is to get his bupe at 7:30pm, 3:30am, and 11:30am, for three or four days. I have tomorrow off. I have to ask my boss for the rest of the week off, now. Wish me luck on that.

I was given a booklet with before and after pictures of J.D.'s teeth and gums, in color, and I have the one canine that is long on bloody and with brownish cruddy stuff sticking to it, in a vial (sorry to be so graphic).

The doctor said the work he did was pretty extensive and J.D. will be in pain for awhile.

And, I'll be afraid tomorrow, to start giving him his Ondansetron and Pepcid, and now I have 5 more things (mostly drops) to give him on top of that now. One once a day. Three twice a day, and the bupe three times a day. I told the doctor, I will need a chart. And he said that would be a good idea.

I just want to get him to eat.

Thank You Everyone For The Vines And Good Wishes, Today
    :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

49. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 01/21 J.D. Dental **Update 3** then bedtime

ni-ni, Dyana. I hope you and J.D. can get some well-deserved sleep tonight. I bet he will be feeling a lot better by morning.

50. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

I had all but 4 canine teeth of Baileys removed at once. Part of his jaw had to be sewn together becuase the damage had eaten through the bone. (bad care from prior owner).

Anyway we got him home and for the first 12 hours he was active and pacing - I think it was the anaesthetic and their drugs. He had big pupils and was wired. Then he came down. Wouldnt eat or drink and sat curled up. Couldnt get comfortable and couldnt sleep even with the bupe that first night. Drooled a lot. He started eating a little the next day and more the day after. So it takes time. Our vet also said his insulin needs may drop a bit due to the infection being cleared. They dropped a little although while he wasnt eating we kept him off entirely but his dose was very small anyway.

Anyway just an fyi .. see what to expect.

51. Anne & Zener GA

We have a chart with Zener and Tillie meds. It really helps to keep track. And makes it easier when we see the progress. :D More vines for J.D. Hugs to you, Dyana.
    Liz

52. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sending lots of heal fast vines to J.D. The cats do learn to eat without teeth. The shelter I worked at we had a cat who had to have all her teeth removed at once, she learned to eat just fine. Have a good sleep Dyana.

53. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Dyana:

Anesthesia can cause some cats to have a paradoxical reaction. Instead of being sedated as they come out the the anesthetic, they get agitated. This can happen with bupe, as well. Just give J.D. time to work the drugs out of his system. Sometimes a dimly lit room and quiet will help.

54. Marje and Gracie

Dyana

Sorry to be so late but Sienne did track me down about the bupe. I don't remember how much JD weighs.

I have two concentrations of dupe. The .3mg/ml is a lower dose more for maintenance and I can give Gus (who weighs 9.5 lbs) anywhere from 0.1 - 0.25 mls every 8 hours. The more concentrated version which is for more acute pain is 1g/ml and I can give him 0.1 ml every three hours.

How much does JD weigh now? Sorry I forget but I believe it is more than Gus. Also...did they tell you the concentration of the bupe?

Sending him eating vines!!!

55. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

wow that's a lot of teeth pulled! Poor JD! Glad you got some bupe for the poor boy. His numbers sound good too! You are doing something right!!!

Get some sleep...hopefully JD will take a nice snooze too.

56. Shelly/Boots

Shelly/Boots Member

Hi Dyana,
    Glad your home and JD got through OK. I just go home and saw your thread. They gave Boots .2 every 12
    hrs., if that helps..she didn't have extractions, just that mass and they had to do stitches. She is 12 lb

57. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Dyana and JD)))))

I"m so glad it's over and they found something that helps to likely explain J.D.'s fluctuations.
    Paws crossed that his cycles will really improve after he recovers! :D

Shadow had many teeth pulled 3 months before dx , including all her canines and she came home and could not sleep... She paced
    and paced and couldn't find a good place to be... kept adjusting her position on the floor and just stared wildly.
    I think the pain med really agitated her and overstimulated her... so the vet quickly adjusted it down so she would actually rest and sleep.
    It's hard going as you do it but then it passes quickly.... it just doesn't feel quick in the moment it's occurring.

Speedy Healing Vines for J.D. so that it passes quickly!

So good to hear he's doing alright! Many comforting scritches for the brave patient! cat_pet_icon

58. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that you guys are back home .. J.D. will be ok .. mocha had 8 teeth extracted at her dental too, including both canines and she is just fine .. other then her tongue occasionally falling out :D goodnight guys!

59. Shelly/Boots

Shelly/Boots Member

Swore I already posted this..it's probably on someones condo. :-/ Boot's was given .2mg's every 8-12 hrs
    as needed. if that helps. She didn't any extractions, but she did have that mass removed and stitches.
    She is 12lb. and that amount seems to be enough.

60. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Sorry for the Late post! I am so glad J.D is ok & he did so well during his dental!!
    Wow 8 teeth is a lot, but sounds like you went to a great place & they did a great job--
    Just give the bupe at needed times & he will be fine..Both Moonie & Copper had many extractions, twice each, and both did very well..
    Glad he is Well & it is over! I know how relieved you are--
    SO Sending Healing Green dental Vines to dear J.D. and hope your toofies feel great really soon!
    Hugs & Love from us!!!

61. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Glad that the dental went smooth! Dont worry Dyana, Rosy got all her teeth removed & she's eating like a pig!

62. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana - Healing vines for JD! I hope he feels better soon. I will be thinking of you guys.

63. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/21 J.D. Dental PMPS HI, +5.5 86

He's licking just a lick or two of HC gravy.
    He doesn't want regular food yet.
    And, I woke up, and he's still wandering around the house. :?

64. Marje and Gracie

He's probably disoriented from the anesthesia. Wow on the drop...could be the anesthesia after effects. Hope you both get some rest. More eating vines.

65. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

He's 12.5 pounds or so.
    Both on the estimate and on the Discharge Paperwork it says the same thing Buprenex (Buprenorphine) 0.3mg/ml /ml
    I don't know why the have the ml twice?
    On the discharge papers is added "Give pre-filled syringe (0.37mls) sublingually three times a day as needed for pain."

Does the mg/ml /ml mean anything to you?

66. Marje and Gracie

I think it is either a typo because bupe is compounded. There is .3mg of the narcotic in one ml of the suspension.

I think that dose is fine for him but on the middle to upper end of his range. I'd see how he does and if it doesn't make him groggy or really out of it, he should be fine with it. If it does, just decrease it. I wouldn't try and give it sublingually...just try to put it in a cheek pouch if you can get it there without it hurting. Just put in a little at a time.

67. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

So it must be the lower maintenance level kind, then. My other "inj." buprenex (given for pancreatitis doesn't even say anything about mgs gs or mls.

Okay, by the end of the day (actually most of the day :lol: ) I was pretty tired and foggy headed from the stress, so tried to carry a note book and pen and take notes for each appointment. The last discharge appointmend had me confused as far as the bupe dosage. I asked them "How do I know if he's getting too much or too little?" and they kept trying to tell me that if he is eating he is getting enough, and if he is sleeping a lot/acting groggy/or not coming to me when called (not being responsive) he is not getting enough.
    I don't understand this. I would think if he is groggy and out of it and not responsive that he is getting too much.
    This is my confusion. Can you help to clear my foggy head on this?

68. Marje and Gracie

I agree that if he is eating and acting normally, he's getting the right dose. If he's groggy, wobbly, and lethargic, I would think it's too much....that's how my cats act on the higher dose. If he's really quiet, not moving around (as opposed to lethargic) or not eating, then it could be too little because he's in pain.

I can tell a difference between when my cats are lethargic...and sleepy... because of too much pain med as opposed to just being quiet because they are in pain.

Doing ok with those dropping numbers?

69. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

He won't leave his water dish. He even lays down next to it. I think he loves it, more than me.
    When I opened his carrier, he ran to his water fountain. I unplugged it, so he quits putting his whole head under the fountain spicket and getting his fur on his head all sopping wet.

70. Marje and Gracie

Can you pick up his skin and see if it pops back into place? I wonder if the anesthesia dehydrated him...although it shouldn't have....they had him on IV fluids, right?

71. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm okay with the dropping numbers. I guess the board's going to go down soon, anyways.

I guess he's still in pain then, since he's not eating and not sleeping.
    I'm Praying for J.D. to eat a lot better, tomorrow.
    He's supposed to get another dose of bupe at 3:30am (2 and 1/2 hours from now), so maybe that will help him. I don't think he's slept much yet.

Have a good night Marje. Thanks for helping.

72. Marje and Gracie

I can't imagine...eight teeth removed! Poor JD but once he gets over this pain, he will feel so much better! I can't wait to see what his BG does when he's feeling better.

Hope you get some rest. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

73. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I believe he had them before, during, and after. That's what I kept asking for, if his heart was okay, which it was.
    I noticed his nose was real dry. I've never noticed that before.

His skin goes back down fine, although he was standing up, and pretty much slinks to the ground on his belly when I try to pinch the skin by his shoulder blades. I opened his mouth a little to try to feel his gums, but didn't want to hurt them.
    They look wet and pink. I'm afraid to hurt his gums (I didn't say earlier, that there were lots of roots left in from the last dental he had in 2009, and the doctor this time chose to leave them there as the gums had healed over them), but the insides of his lips are moist. I think he's okay.

I'll see you in the morning.

74. Shelly/Boots

Shelly/Boots Member

Hi Dyana,
    Boot's dose was also in the syringe and to be put under the tongue. I can really tell when Boot's needs a dose,
    also one time I don't think I got it under the tongue enough. When she needs the pain med. she won't
    eat and is much more to herself. She also complains when I move her the check her BS's. When she's
    properly medicated she's little more tired but relaxed and not nervous. Her doses are smaller I think, than JD's, so I don't
    know what too much of the drug looks like, except the first night when she came home. I kept her in her
    crate the first two hours because I thought she was going to fall or do something stupid like try and go down the
    stairs.

75. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

((Dyana)) ((JD)) just wanted to stop by and say hi and offer healing vines to JD! Wow 8 teeth! Hope all goes well tonight and you are able to get the week off. tAke care!

76. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks Shelly. J.D. just finally left his water non running fountain and jumped up on he couch and looks like he's nodding off a little. I think I'll still give him his dose at 3:30am (in a couple hours) and then see how it goes tomorrow.
    I closed the door to the basement, so he won't go down the stairs, and I closed my bedroom door, so he won't jump up and down off my high bed, but I can't control the couch jumping.

Michelle, he had 8 teeth out his last dental too in 2009. He has 3 canines left, I think 2 little tiny incisors, and a molar or two or three. I hope my boss is in a good mood tomorrow morning :smile:

77. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Stocking a pile of books to serve as steps for JD to access can help too. That's what I did for my old civvies.
    Sending get better vines to JD!

78. Shelly/Boots

Shelly/Boots Member

Well between Boots and Hannah (my daughter) I'll be up and down tonight... so if the boards up and I'm
    up, I'll check in.. since we are both dealing with our drugged diabetic kittys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.