01/23 Butters PMPS 76/+2.5 74/+4 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday dx of mild DCM and lots of propping with syrup.
    The winner of the "crystal ball award" goes to:smuggrin::
    I woke up to do a +9 because she looked to be sliding overnight, and it was 38. Cute:rolleyes:. Full .25u reduction taken.

Did Jax have a repeat performance very early today? I need to know if he had a hand in the shenanigans:p.

This morning is cycle 1 of 2.25u.

And I was able to procure taurine, a 1/16 tsp, and organic cotton baby face cloths (for cleaning cat teeth) through amazon. So very grateful for that.

Have a good day, all.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Congrats! :D:):D:nailbiting: Pretty tricky there Butters! Good catch Lyla.

I just looked at your ss. She made it clear last night that a full .25 was needed and then emphasized it today. Really Butters? So not necessary. Give your mama and your ears a break.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Lyla, boy is Butters working the juice. I'm sure she will do great on the reduction. Have a good day Lyla and a big smooch for Butters ♥:bighug::bighug::cat:

4. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

Congrats on the reduction! :bighug: I hope Butters lets you rest during the weekend. It’s like she’s competing with Simba on who has the lowest BG reading :p

I am taking notes for the teeth brushing! Looks like something we need to get into too...

5. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Sounds kind of early in the morning (on a Saturday!) for that kind of cuteness Butters! :eek: I’ll bet that woke you up fast :confused:

Let me know how the teeth brushing works :cat:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good catch. I hope Butters surfs safely today.

7. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Goodness, looks like it's an "Oy vey Caturday" chez Butters!

8. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

4:45 AM Eastern....so I think he was late to the party. I apparently should have tested him since is was a bit high this AM...perhaps Elise was right he was off looking for Butters :p

Take it easy, Butters - I promise mama will give you syrup another time, no need to gulp it all now :p

Hope you can catch a break today, Lyla :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

7th day on a mostly green dose, she was due for a reduction anyway. Butters just likes to put an exclamation point on it. :D

10. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

dear butters,
    i know we think it's cute to rack up those treat points in the wee hours.
    but don't forget they love us no matter what. so be kind to your lyla.
    :bighug: kit

Butters & Lyla and thebigfuzz like this.
  11. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

12. Butters & Lyla

She only just stopped emphasizing it late in the AM cycle. lol. I'm ready for a break and her ears look like they are too, even if she doesn't think so!
    Party started at 3am sharp:rolleyes:. And yep I also wonder if he was playing kit's new favourite game of "fake flat". She probably told Jax all about it:p.
    I love Goldens! And also it is good to hear firsthand about a DCM case that resolved:).

JOJI and Kit and JaxBenji like this.
  13. Butters & Lyla

She sure does. She is all about the style points:rolleyes:.
    Oh and treat points too. Thank you, dear kit:bighug:. May I kindly suggest that you read what you wrote, change "butters" to "kit", and "lyla" to "jw and Joji"....:smuggrin::bighug:. Just a thought for you to consider since you seem to be pulling the same cute moves:cat:.

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Good call Elise @tiffmaxee! But what a rude awakening Miss Nutter Butter!!! upload_2021-1-23_17-31-12.gif upload_2021-1-23_17-31-12.gif upload_2021-1-23_17-31-12.gif

15. Butters & Lyla

Please let me sleep tonight, my little Nutter Butters. Lol. I'd say trust is broken after this morning's stunt, but I think she and I have had trust issues for a few weeks now.

thebigfuzz likes this.