01/31 Bubba AMPS 407; +4 347; +8 455 (another bounce?!); PMPS 418; +5 353

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by bubbasmom (GA), Jan 31, 2023.

1. bubbasmom (GA)

bubbasmom (GA) Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

This might be part of the same bounce from the blues on the 29th. This is only the 4th cycle since then, so you might see a couple more bounce cycles yet. Numbers wobble around during bounces.

Bounces are the most annoying thing about feline diabetes. But there's not a lot we can do about it, other than try to get them to a dose where they spend more time in normal numbers and get used to those better numbers. Also, some cats are just bouncier than others. Think of bounces as a chance to test less and do something for yourself.

bubbasmom (GA) likes this.
  3. bubbasmom (GA)

bubbasmom (GA) Member

thank you. Was naively thinking since bubba had yellows yesterday that he was clearing the bounce perhaps. But I guess if we was, he would also have blue / yellows at night? Not just during the day.

I’m glad I don’t have a Libre otherwise I’d be scanning and obsessing over his #s all day LOL :rolleyes:

time to eat and watch a show before work aka self care. Lol :bighug:

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I would expect to see low yellows or blues after the bounce is broken. And yes, could be day or night. A lot of cats like going lower at night. :rolleyes:

bubbasmom (GA) likes this.
  5. bubbasmom (GA)

bubbasmom (GA) Member

lowest +5 PMPS in about 4/5 days! itty bitty progress :D

6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Might even clear his bounce tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed :)