02/17 Butters PMPS 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday, a reduction after 7 days in mostly normal numbers.

Today is cycle 3 of 1.25u and since Butters earned that reduction only yesterday, I'll assume today's drop <50 was due to her 1.5u depot. I am holding her dose at 1.25u.

It has been good times testing and feeding while on back-to-back conference calls. I forgot to mute my mic while making her a plate of food, and I received a text saying everyone could hear me making dinner:facepalm:. I can't even say it was for the cat because my coworkers would think me pathetic and no one would believe me anyways.

Have a great day, all

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Wowsers Butters! Way to keep your mumma bean on her toes!
    Oh Lyla, I'm sure they'll get over it. And so not pathetic to say it's for the cat. I tell people all the time what I do for Grem and mostly they tell me Grem is very lucky to have me. Butters is super lucky to have you!!! You're an amazing kitty mum.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  4. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Yuling & Casper (GA) Member

Hope Butters feels better with all the TLC from mommy. Boy! The things we are willing to do for our cats.

5. Mariette

Mariette Member

Haha Buddy likes to yell at me as soon as I'm on a conference call. He's chill when I'm on the phone, but god forbid it's a work call then he plants himself next to me and starts yelling loudly :facepalm:

6. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Good golly, Butters! She's making you work today. I think many non-cat people would think I'm cray cray for warming my cat's food and serving it to her on the couch 8 times a day. The good ones understand though. :)

7. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Cute, Butters.

Perhaps this means the s-word for tonight?

Hope you have had a wonderful day, Lyla :bighug:

8. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

psshaw. i've heard a lot worse things over conf calls esp since wfh.
    do what you do, team butters :bighug:

9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

It’s unfortunate I only work with two. The rest....forget it.:blackeye::(.
    Awe thanks and your coworkers sound like good people. You are lucky!
    Lol I make up backstories for people based on their background noise. I might publish a book someday:joyful:.
    It looks that way:woot:.

JaxBenji likes this.
  10. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Lol I love stories like that. Hearing what people do when they think the microphone is muted is the best! I would like you to write that book please ;)

:bighug:

11. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

When I'm doing a live on Facebook for my business, usually when it's in a team group with not just my customers but my team mate's customers too, Gremlin just LOVES to interrupt! He's all, pick me up, give me cuddles, scratch my head while you're trying to do winged eyeliner... All while meowing or purring loudly! At least people get a laugh :facepalm:

The people at work (my day job) mostly just think I'm nuts for all I do for him!

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL. Butters is lucky to have you.