02/21 Butters AMPS 76/+2.5 76/+4.5 70

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday overnight, butters spent time somewhere between "polite" and "cute", meaning there were trust issues so I didn't get much sleep. Looks like her days of following the Lantus manual are over. She must've sent kit her only copy and promptly forgot everything she had learned from it:rolleyes:.

Have a good day, all.

JaxBenji, JOJI and Kit and tiffmaxee like this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

You must be exhausted. Not at all cute Butters. :bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Well! Butters! I don't even know what to say about last night - but you are looking mighty fine today! :bighug:

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. I hope Butters keeps surfing safely and lets you sleep tonight.

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

kitties today are so old fashioned. you'd think there'd be a copy in the cloud for all to share. :bookworm:

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh, I think Butters has the Lantus manual in her back pocket o_O back...well somewhere where you can't see it :p and she danced right along on the right side of the wire...and what a performance! Good girl Butters...:cat:

You and I both know these kitties don't give a whit about your sleep or your lack thereof :rolleyes: they're going to sleep all day and all night too...and well, you can just catch up whenever...remember mama, the universe does revolve around the Queen of the House:cat::cat: that's Butters in your case and Miss Luci in my case...snoozing as we speak...

Her Royal Highnesses will be up later - to entertain you...or perhaps have a howling zoomie fest...:cool:

Hope you can catch a nap Lyla! And hope you had a good weekend - back to work tomorrow...'sigh' :rolleyes:

:bighug::bighug:

8. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

I think team kit has the term reasonable.

And I missed you SS note yesterday hon production moving up the street :joyful: Hoping it stays quiet and sending you sleep :bighug:

Butters & Lyla and JOJI and Kit like this.
  9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Wanted to give you a bunch of support hugs Lyla :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Hope Butters shows some kindness to her mom and lets her get some well deserved rest. Behave sweet Butters. Big hugs for you too :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Thanks so much everyone for your empathy for yet another exhausting, sleepless night courtesy of my little Drama Queen:bighug:. Today on the AM cycle, she nadired at +12 but then her PM+3 is quite a bit higher, so I think that could mean sleep!
    Paws crossed.
    I missed this. I'd probably have gone with annoying :p, because of the lack of sleep without any significant action to at least make it worthwhile.
    Lol. They read every word we write on the board and they even post, but they can't figure out the cloud:confused:.

JaxBenji and JOJI and Kit like this.