03/01 Butters PMPS 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Butters isn't back to feeling like herself yet. Not much in the way of purring or playing, but her BG numbers are holding their own <anti-jinx>, all things considered.

There was poop this morning but it was loose poop. We want firm poop. I may have to dial back the Miralax a little!

Have a great evening, all.

2. RachelG

RachelG Member

I was thinking about you and Butters, Lyla! Sorry to hear she hasn't fully recovered. I hope she gets her groove back tonight, and that thinks firm up in the poo department. :bighug:

Echoing your anti-jinx for her BG ;)

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thinking of you Lyla and Miss Poopy Pants...

Hang in there!

Have a good evening...

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Butters feels better soon. Sending prayer. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Keeping firm poops in my thoughts for Butters. Hope everything is ok, Lyla. :bighug:

6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

BUT she had a gold star the other day. I hope she gets back to feeling better for at least another good red dot swat.

Not sure you've poured over felineconstipation.org like me (haha, I'm sure you may have actually) but I found it fascinating that soft poop is just as big of a problem as dry poop & constipation...the site cracks me up Smooth pooping is an elegantly choreographed dance between the stool and the bowel wall. And I'm sorry you and Butters are dealing with this but am sure you all will figure it out :bighug:

Lots of hugs to you and Butters :bighug:

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Lyla, I hope Butters starts to feel better soon, poor baby ♥
    Nice BG's though. :bighug::bighug:

8. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

kit sends nice firm kisses to butters.
    hope you have a quiet cycle. :bighug:

9. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Definitely dial back the miralax. Since you have stopped the meds it won’t be needed as much.

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lyla, wanted to see how things were going with Butters beautiful but problematic behind. ;) Sorry she isn't 100% yet "butt" we've all been there and Butters doesn't get to decide on her own treatment. I hope she is doing much better by tomorrow (even sooner would be better!!!). Hope you have been able to get some rest. Our kitties wellness is definitely a challenge at times. Surf safely sweet Butters and get some rest mom. Sending healing prayers and lots of hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Beautiful numbers :cat::cat::cat:

11. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member