03/15 Mowgli AMPS 261 (0.5R), +2.5 215, +4.5 123, +5.5 114, +8 168

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jaime & Mowgli, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Jaime & Mowgli

Jaime & Mowgli Member

Last Thread

More blues today!

However, we may have gotten a little too much of a drop considering the nadir is just over 50%.

Mariette and Lisa & Oberon like this.
  2. Mariette

Mariette Member

So nice to see those blues. He's looking much nicer overall quite suddenly! Good job :bighug:

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Blink, rubs eyes. Is this Mowgli's condo? :cool::cool:

I'd stick to 0.25U R if preshot is yellow.

4. Jaime & Mowgli

Jaime & Mowgli Member

Hahahah I keep looking at his SS because I can't believe it. The mid-cycle R doses and night-time tests three days in a row have me a bit delirious, so I might be dreaming...

It's just so funny that I happened to be Mowgli's caretaker when he decided he had enough of the Diabetes. Gives me a lot of bragging rights in the family moving forward ;)

We are coming up on his next shot. Fingers crossed he is no more than yellow.

As mentioned above, I must have the magic touch! This extended weekend I house sat and cared for Mowgli and he just so happened to turn it around? I think not. In all honesty it must have been a combination of adding R into the mix and even using it mid-cycle to put a cap on BG raises on the second half of his cycles.

Mariette likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Plus the L dose increase you did.

6. Jaime & Mowgli

Jaime & Mowgli Member

That's correct. I meant to mention that as well.

BTW, he seems to have bounced a bit. Pre-shot was 348.