03/26 Pookie AMPS 218 +3 103 +6 85 +10 108 PMPS 101 +2 112

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pookie kyle/Dalton, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Pookie kyle/Dalton Member

sorry for posting so late today its been busy but I've managed to test pookie more often today !! he has been having amazing numbers for today got into the green only for a little earlier this afternoon but he is still doing good !! will tey to get a +4 in tonight as I think he might be low unless he decides to bounce back up! but I hope this is the start of good numbers always being around for the boy

JaxBenji likes this.
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Pookie! He sure didn't bounce for very long! Have a great evening :bighug:

Pookie kyle/Dalton likes this.
  3. Pookie kyle/Dalton

not at all! even at its highest for him, its not at all bad !!

JaxBenji likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

He is looking very good! It's great to see more green and some beachy blues. Very nice surfing.

5. Pookie kyle/Dalton

ok so pookie is at 101 ,should i still shoot and monitor ?? or skip

6. Pookie kyle/Dalton

ok shooting him with his regular dose but will keep a very close eye !! i would say he is good for a reduction soon if these type of numbers are staying constant!

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

So glad you shot his regular dose and are going to monitor him! Shooting lower numbers is a wonderful opportunity to hopefully keep Pookie in healing numbers more often. Do keep eyes on him, though, and use food to keep him surfing.

8. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Me too!! I've been so so SO happy the last day and so with how HES been doing I think we've been doing a decent job for newbies !!i fed him at his PMPS dose I'll feed him a little meal before I go to bed around 11-12, and I always make him a small plate of wet and wrap it in the fridge to give to him late at night and I think him being on just wet has helped so much

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Wow look at Pookie go, you both are doing an amazing job! :cat: