04/10 Pookie AMPS 283 +3 59 +4 67 +5 72 +8 101 PMPS 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pookie kyle/Dalton, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Pookie kyle/Dalton Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-274-5-378-7-373-pmps-171-2-196-7-117.245948/

good morning everyone :) pookie stayed in the blue and went a tiny high this morning, but after his AMPS his +3 is 59, just fed him a small meal and a very small spoonful of a higher carb on top, daltons home today so he will be tested a lot !! if he hopefully stays around this level by the evening he might earn a reduction. but quite a drop from his AMPS still hoping pookie is over the bouncing haha!

tiffmaxee likes this.
  2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sounds like you've got a good plan in place..

Pookie kyle/Dalton likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a drop. I'm glad Dalton is home to test.

4. Pookie kyle/Dalton

got his +4 up to 67 now so a good bump from the food, will get dalton to test again in another hour and feed him too! should have gotten a +2 but didn't know he would drop so much this morning!!!

5. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Whoa big drop! Guess that dry food came out of his system pretty quickly. Good job, handling all this like an old pro!

6. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Thank you so much !!!!! He seems to be doing stable now still in the good greens too :)

Liz & Minnie and FrostD like this.
  7. Pookie kyle/Dalton

ok so i just did his PMPS a bit earlier to see how he is, he is at 86 so good range !! but should I stick with the 1.75 dose still? or wait a bit and see how he does before shooting and get another test in? or am I fine to shoot at the number he is at

8. Pookie kyle/Dalton

ok going to shoot , going to give the regular dose but ill get a test in every hour till +3 , going to feed him his normal LC food with another spoonful of higher carb !! it seems to work good for him and bring him up just a bit but not too much when we do it

9. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Nice work!