04/15 Pookie AMPS 83 +1 67 +2 58 +3 85 +5 72 +8 58 PMPS 85 +2 76 +3 50 +4 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pookie kyle/Dalton, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Pookie kyle/Dalton Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-12-pookie-amps-144-2-115-4-72-7-74-pmps-77.246068/

good morning everyone im going to attach some recent pics of pookie in the next post! since yesterday he's been surfing and staying mostly stable in terms of not rising too much ! he has a lower pre-shot this morning so I'm going to check a bit more and make sure he is ok, great news I was able to order 2 more boxes of 100 test strips the pharmacy we order from called me :) I was surprised they got stock so fast only $80 for 200 strips, this mornings dose I didn't even get the first needle in him and accidentally shot on his fur so I got a new needle and got him again!! starting this evening im going to start bringing him down by 15 mins and take him down to 7:30 and then down to 7 after a few days at 7;30, i want to stick to TR as he has been doing really well on it but bringing down the time more will really benefit us with the PM testing and monitoring!

2. Pookie kyle/Dalton

3. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Ok got his plus one dropped a bit I'll check again again +2 might need to feed a bit of high carb

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks like he might earn a reduction today. I hope you are sure you didn’t stick him with the first shot. We tell people not to shoot again with a fur shot as often some insulin gets in.

The time change will definitely help at night. sleep is not overrated.

5. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Yes I didnt I took a paper towel and pressed it in the spot I usually inject him and I was able to soak it up so I made sure I wasn't giving him way over his normal dose I will shoot him at 7:45 tonight the 7:30 in the morning

6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Pookie is super cute. Who's the other kitty in the photo with him? :)

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle so far, the pics are adorable You and Dalton are doing a great jib with Pookie :bighug::bighug:

Pookie kyle/Dalton likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Pookie is looking good. :D Love the pictures.

Pookie kyle/Dalton likes this.
  9. Pookie kyle/Dalton

that is my baby boy oreo !! I've had him since he was a kitten he just had his 3rd birthday past !! he's super cuddly but super anxious at the same time

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  10. Pookie kyle/Dalton

thank you for the kind comments !! what a great day for pookie greens all day !! while he is low he is only 85 for his PMPS so not enough to earn a reduction so will do his regular dose ! might put a small spoon full of HC with his evening meal

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  11. Suzanne & Darcy

So you can get some sleep tonight!

12. Suzanne & Darcy

Aaaaw. Sweet Oreo.