04/19-Dolly-AMPS 129 -60@2.25 -58@3.25 -65@4 -93@9 -PMPS 102 -79@2 -64@3.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Apr 19, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne, that's quite a drop at +2! Is Dolly eating fine this morning? Wondering if a teeny amount of MC is needed...

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Dolly is dropping low. I know you and Rob will be keeping an eye on her!

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Of course. You know me. Dolly now gets on the table for her tests since she knows I can't pick her up. It's so cute. Sending hugs to Brave Bandit and Beautiful will not budge, Budge,:bighug::bighug::bighug: and you too :bighug::bighug: I've missed you.
    Dolly is eating really really well this morning. Thank you for your concern. I am just not sure about the mc. Did that a few days ago and she went up to 99. I am watching.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Sue and Luci and Bandit's Mom like this.
  5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Absolutely. Hesitate to give her mc because she jumps so high. She is at 58, an hour since she was at 60. I am closely watching her. Thank you for keeping an eye on her. :cat:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Dolly keeps surfing safely. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Carla. Surf safely Furball. Hugs to both of you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Does she jump up high from the food and then you can’t get her back down?

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

You know usually she has very low food bumps, it was just the last one that stuck out in my mind. Elise always tells me not to give mc unless she drops below 50. I might have given her some today had she not been eating so well. Over the weekend she did not eat well at all. That used to be the norm but not for a long time. I was closely watching for other signs she was not feeling well but she seemed fine. So happy she is eating well today. Her number is up and all is well. Thank you again for caring. Hope you are doing better. Posted on your page. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  10. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today:D

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne! I hope you're continuing to improve and are feeling a little better these days! I've been on the crazy train at work lately and haven't had a minute, but I've been thinking about you and Dolly and hope you're all getting along ok.

As for giving a little MC, if you're feeling that's too big of a bump - it just means she's super sensitive to those carbs - does LC do the same? Is it possible to shop online perhaps for a low carb food with a little higher carbs? One of those with 7 or 8% might be just enough to keep her surfing along safely...she does seem to like to test her abilities to stay out of the reach of those evil sharkies doesn't she?

Have a good evening and rest well! I hope to be able to visit the forum a little more regularly now that the upgrade is complete :)

12. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne nice surfing today. I'm happy to hear she's eating well today.
    You both have a good night ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Bhooma, if you are nearby, would you take a look? Really been trying to trust myself and Dolly and not bug you so much (but then I miss you :cat::(:cat: and the girls). Hope you are surviving the heat okay. Does it bother the girls? When do the monsoons come? Sending :bighug::kiss::bighug:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  14. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Feed a little LC (add a 1/2sp MC if you want) and go to bed :)

We are swimming in our sweat here! :confused: The girls have taken to airing their tummies under the fan! LOL.
    Monsoons start in June but they aren't much better than the heat!

15. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Bhooma. Gave her a bit of mc with her other food. She gobbled it down. I have to be worried about the Hyperthyroidism now. Poor kitty, I bug her and fuss over her if she doesn’t eat enough or if she eats too much.
    Thank you for sending Cherryl my way. I really like her. She’s smart and funny (sounds like you) and has many of the beliefs that I do regarding dealing with cats health issues.
    Bhooma, have a lovely sweat soaked day :woot::woot: give those poor kitties a nice cool bath with bubbles and toys :p Thanks for being there as always. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Good to hear from you Sue and thanks for always thinking of us. Have you made a final decision on where to call “Home Sweet Home”? Are you going to stay in Florida? Catch up some more when we are both awake. My dreams are calling me. Hope you are having restful dreams. Sending hugs to you three from us three :bighug::bighug::bighug:

17. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

We're not there yet - as far as making a final decision about Florida vs Michigan - still going to do the snowbird thing for the foreseeable future.

One of these days we'll sell our home in Michigan - and that'll be it for Michigan - we may go back and rent there in the Summer just to be able to see family/friends, but eventually we'll retire to Florida - and hopefully find a home here vs a condo.

Have a wonderful evening - another crazy day today with work...I don't think I posted this morning - seems my boss was ringing me before I had made my first cup of coffee! :rolleyes: