04/20 Butters AMPS 106/+3 77/+5 76/+7 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Today, naps, naps and naps...with a break every so often to do some food eating.

Butters currently has no interest in bison, but I had made some chicken a while back and she is enjoying that immensely. If she wants a long break from bison, that's fine by me:joyful:. I still feel a little twinge of nausea myself whenever I smell it.
    Why yes we should! In which case, I would like to retroactively award butters some playing Ps. :smuggrin:
    Improvement made! All jax snax pax were successfully eaten last night:joyful:

Surf safely, kitties:cat:

2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

I'm behind Butters on the nap plan. Took several today myself. :)

Mmmmm chicken! The bison is rather strong smelling but venison is worse, I think. :p Looks like Butters is eating well without her meds. YAY! :woot:

Hope you're having a wonderful day, Lyla!

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Molly was napping when I was home for lunch. Enjoy your food Butters :D. Have a great evening Lyla

5. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

hmmmmm, maybe it's time for a bean sheet to be added that tracks the cg snacks and naps.
    anybody?
    upload_2021-4-20_17-14-32.png

tiffmaxee and Katherine&Ruby like this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Great that Butters is eating without medicines!

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Butters is eating for you. Nice surfing today.

8. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

I just checked out that tab and it made me LOL. :p

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  9. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

my hubby thinks this is our "retirement" idea...we've had actual discussions on a low-carb-sustainably-sourced-low-phos-high-protein-affordable-and-accessible cat food:joyful: he told me we already have a test market and I told him to keep dreaming :p
    oh no! was bison the one that met the bed :(?
    Seems to me you forgot the yogi emoji? (for meditation, obvi).

Keep cruising Butters :cat: Hugs to mama bean too :bighug:

Butters & Lyla and JOJI and Kit like this.
  10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’m feeding Mocha Primal venison and it has no odor. Actually none of the Primal or Small Batch does. Wonder why. Is she off all the meds? That’s great! Just checked. I’m glad you are continuing with Zofran. Is she being picky with food in general or just not into bison?

11. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I stopped the cerenia and am working on stopping the bupe. Do you think I am stopping things too quickly.?
    She just seems to be off bison. She is eating her other foods okay. Sometimes I have to add something fishy to get her to eat.

Bison is what she vomited when the flare started so I wondered if maybe she developed an aversion from vomiting it up multiple times. I don't think the bison has a bad smell but she vomited it all over me as well as my bed so I get a little nauseous when I smell it lately.

12. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

A food aversion is a definite possibility. I’d continue zofran a little longer to be sure that’s it. You are with her though so if you think she’s not nauseous trust your gut.