05/01 Diamond amps 121 74 +3.5 76 +6 pmps 92 Feeding time just got harder

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...een-a-sick-slacker-bean-past-few-days.194847/

I had to open my mouth and say, “I’m in trouble when he can get up on the table because it’s a buffet up there”. :banghead:
    Diamond eats on floor while the other 3 are on table, counter or the actual “cat food” table. Diamond is a member of the clean plate club whereas the others will leave behind food and snack.
    I just fed snack. Everyone was done and grooming when I went to switch laundry (just off kitchen). When I come back into kitchen, there’s Diamond just finishing up all of his friends leftovers!
    I’ve had a feeling he has been scrounging the floor and finding cereal or any other crumbs he finds because his numbers have gone up a bit as his neuropathy is getting better. Enjoy the pictures of Tubo. :p

Attached Files:

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I love that "Who me?" look in the 2nd picture! That's great he can jump, but not so great for you. :facepalm:

By the way, I love the whiteboard thing you have going on the fridge.. that's a great way to keep track of Diamond's numbers and instructions for the day. :):)

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

It works out great! This has been one of the only times I'm glad our fridge is basically a whiteboard and not a huge magnet.

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Just look at that innocent face! :smuggrin:

krazy4kritters and Bellasmom like this.
  5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

The look on his face lol whoooooo meeeeeeeee?????

krazy4kritters likes this.
  6. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

Yay, a green pmps! Maybe eating extra snack/lunch kept him from searching out hidden HC crumbs on floor. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.