07/06-Dolly-AMPS 102 -61@2.5 -62@3.5 -73@4.75 -93@7.75 -PMPS 86 -77@2.25 -60@4.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Jul 6, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Pamela & Amethyst likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Adrienne A nice start for Dolly this morning , I hope she's eating well . Have a good day ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Good morning Diane. How are you and Ashley? How is Tyler doing? Dolly is eating almost too well these days, she’s put on weight. We were up past midnight last night so I am tired. Plus I’ve been getting up to feed her at 3:30 to 4 am. I wish I could get her to use the auto feeder. Are you going to visit your dad this week? Have a lovely day. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope Dolly surfs safely today. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Carla. I hope Furball slides down for you today. Hope you and Furball have a great day. :bighug::bighug::bighug::):bighug::cat::bighug::):bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Ashley is about the same unfortunately. I hear you about getting up to feed her in the wee hours of the morning
    I have to do the same with Tyler, he was even afraid of the water fountain I got a while ago. I sent it back
    Yes I will probably go see my dad either tomorrow or Friday. I hope you can relax a little bit today ♥:bighug::bighug:

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Pamela, hope all is well with you, Amethyst and JoJo :):cat:. Hope things are getting better and the bank is getting back to you. Have a great day you three. :bighug::bighug::cat::):cat::bighug::bighug:
    @Pamela & Amethyst

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

So glad to hear Dolly is eating better. You did have a nice run of greens yesterday. I understand the "no sleep" thing. I hope you are able to get a good nap in today, Adrienne!

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Summer. Dolly has been eating well, perhaps too well, for awhile. Staying up till midnight every night is hard but have no choice unless her numbers are high. I see Susie is back to her low greens again. She is so unpredictable. Hope you have a nice relaxing day. Hope Susie stays away from limes :D. hope you get a nap as well.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  11. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Thank you Adrienne:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks, Adrienne. I did take a nap. Didn't mean to take such a long one. Lay down with Suzie at 57 woke up 1 1/2 hours later and she was at 58. I guess the food didn't really do much to raise her much but I am so grateful that she did not apparently drop in between. If you ever need to sleep at night you know what to do. Just feed her something that will raise her. I think you were the one that said she won't use the auto feeder. Do you have any idea why? My Susie "hovers" over hers until it opens. It is really quite cute but that is my girl. By the way, I wanted to tell you something about my Susie. She is not the affectionate kind either. She won't sit in my lap. She used to sleep on my bed a lot - up near my chest - but rarely does that now with my foxhound in the picture. I have seen her at my feet on the bed recently. Anyway, my point is, I have had much more affectionate cats. Susie is not one of them although she loves attention. I still love her to death and would do anything for her - as you would for your girl, Dolly.

13. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Summer for sharing about Susie. Dolly has this other strange responses, she disappears the moment I start to fall asleep. She will lay at my feet on the bed, on occasion, but if I dare to do that fall asleep twitch, well, she just knows when I’m off to dreamland hence all attention on her ceases. She likes lots of attention. Cats are just a mystery, dogs so much easier to understand. Have a wonderful, hopefully no drama, evening.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  14. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

15. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Should be okay. She is close to her nadir :)

16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Bhooma. Have a lovely day. Big hugs to all :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Her nadir is between 4 & 4.5 right? Changes during the day.

Bandit's Mom likes this.