07/07 Furball +10=505 AMPS=484 PMPS=453

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jul 7, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/07-06-furball-10-293-amps-358-pmps-192-2-322.231933/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan and Joy's shoulder (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Briere Fur Mom and Moey and @Alicia & Kit cat and Diane's civvie Perry (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Darcy as she recovers from surgery (@Darcy and Jonesy) and Maxi (@bambinaki) and Biscuit (@ShannonandBiscuit) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and Philly (@Beck and Philly).

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Furball! I hope you have on your oxygen mask way up there. Come on back down to the lemon tree and visit with Luci...maybe you two could go to the beach today??

Have a good one Carla!

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Oh Dear:confused:Come on down pretty little girl:bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Carla, I'm praying that Furball comes down and starts showing you some blue and green. Wishing you a nice day :bighug: