? 07/19 Leo amps 355, +6=191, pmps 424, +4=266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Leocat, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Leocat

Leocat Member

2. Leocat

Leocat Member

I been holding the dose of 1.25 the past 10 days, he had a bs drop at 77 but I haven’t reduced The dose as he started bouncing and was hoping to get him faster back on track...
    I am supposed to do a new curve ...
    what are your suggestions related to the dose I should go on with and if I should do a curve in this conditions?

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Why did you decide not to reduce at the 77? SLGS suggests reductions below 90. On the other hand, you do test enough for TR, so you could follow it if you wanted to. In which case it would be time for an increase.

Today might have been a good day for a curve. Looks like he might be clearing bounces after six cycles. So maybe wait a couple days for that curve.

4. Leocat

Leocat Member

I didn’t reduced because he wasn’t doing too great on 1 ui before also I consider he only went down to 77 cause of the morning I shoot a new low number also decided to keep the dose because his numbers got high due to bounce and I wanted him back to nicer numbers sooner.. and because that if I would reduce I would do it in a bounce and then I should have waited more for him to clear and then do the curve
    I don t feel trustful enough to start TR ... don’t know just some bad days for me.. hope to feel better soon So that I take some good choices for Leo too