07/25-Dolly-AMPS 105 -66@2.75 -62@4.75 -89@9 -PMPS 80 -80@2 -64@4.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Jul 25, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope Dolly surfs safely. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

ETA: By the way, I have two other cats: Baby and Kitty.

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Carla. Thanks for putting names to the other kitties. Hope you, Furball, Baby and Kitty have a wonderful Sunday. Hope Furball visits some blues :cool: today.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Pamela, hope you, Amethyst and JoJo have a beautiful day. :bighug::bighug::joyful::bighug::cool::bighug::joyful::bighug::bighug:

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope your Dolly Girl was better today in regards to the eating. I know this is a huge concern for you. Maybe by you stopping the medicine she will get her appetite back. Praying for your girl and praying for your sanity in helping Ms. Dolly.

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Diane, wanted to check on you, Ashley and Tyler. I hope everyone is doing well. Hope it’s a good day for Ashley. Take good care all of you. Snuggles for Tyler. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    @Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Summer. She just hasn’t been right. Took her to the vets for labs and urinalysis. The urinalysis won’t be clean, she beat them to the punch and had an accident in her carrier, completely drained her bladder. This is Dolly’s MO. She waits most of the day until her bladder is full. They got what they could from the carrier. She has been lethargic most of the day, not eating until we got home from the vet. Hopefully all is well with her. She had a panic attack on our way there. I’ve been stressed all day just watching her on her perch, not moving much, sleeping a lot. Thanks so much for your prayers. Susie’s numbers are great. :joyful: :bighug:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  9. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Sorry Dolly hasn't been well. Hope they're able to get something from the carrier for the urinalysis. What did Dolly's panic attack look like? Ruby cries and pants really hard these days when I bring her to the vet, which these days is pretty often. It makes me a little scared for her. I might give her a little gabapentin next time a few hours before her visit to keep her calm. Have you ever tried that with Dolly?

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

The Gabapetin, yes. It’s puts her out for almost 2 days, even a very small amount. The vet used to require it before visits. Dolly is not a biter or a scratcher. I stopped doing it. Her panic attacks, mouth wide open, no sound, looks like she stops breathing in the moment. I just happened to catch it today driving to the vet. I put the tip of my finger in her mouth so she would close it and breatheeeee.