08/11 LANDO AMPS 124; +2 98; PMPS 133

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lando demando, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Lando demando

Lando demando Well-Known Member

Previous

hes been swinging around just a bit but overall the dose is showing greens

since Dr Elseys has another production issue that is causing delays in food, i am trying very hard to transition to Stella + Chewy freeze dried raw

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Does he like it? There’s also Primal. They now post carbs on their site I noticed.

Lando demando likes this.
  3. Lando demando

Hes not IN LOVE with it, but he will eat about 4 nuggets at a time right now ( 16 ish total daily)
    I will take a look at primal. I am now shopping at centinella which is a cat food WONDERLAND

4. tiffmaxee

That’s where I buy my pet food. Great family business. Did I tell you to go there? Vaguely remember. Try frozen too. Small Batch is good. They have greet customer service too. Did you sign up for emails? Sale going on now.

5. Lando demando

Yes to all of that! ;) i had been there years ago and liked it. I believe you mentioned the store and it reminded me to try again! Yes its a great business!
    Lando so far has turned up his nose at any “wet” raw and will only eat the freeze dried raw so far.
    He obviously has a texture thing goin on

6. tiffmaxee

Max was a dry food junkie and after he blocked would eat wet with pieces only, the hc stuff. He wasn’t diabetic so at the time it was improvement. Strangely he started eating Oates after diagnosis. I got lucky.

7. Lando demando

Max sounded very much like Lando is ( pre diagnosis ;) )

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

9. tiffmaxee

Should have said he started eating pates after diagnosis with fd.