08/14/20 - Freckles 176 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Freckles, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

previous post

Been awhile since I posted. I hope everyone is doing well. Freckles is holding her own - acting and eating normally for her. We are busy on the farm so I have not been on the computer as of late. My holidays are passing quickly and my "to do" list is still very long... sigh... how does that happen?? lol

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Nice to get an update.

3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Not looking bad at all Freckles. Such an improvement!!! Keep up the good work:cool::cool::D:D:D

Is calving season over? Dairy or beef?

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like Freckles is doing well. Could use a touch more green, but I like that she's keeping it no higher that low yellows. Pass on some scritches to my favourite farm cat.

6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

great to hear from you after so long, Judy! i've been wondering where you disappeared and if all was well!

Judy and Freckles likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's good to see an update. I'm glad things are going well.

Judy and Freckles likes this.
  8. Judy and Freckles

We have 3 stragglers still left to calve but they are new to us so had to get the vet out to preg check them as we had no idea when they were bred. 1 will calve in about 1 month, another in 2 months and the 3rd will be in December.... brrrr... will have to keep a close eye on her during those wintery days! Hard to think about -30 weather when this week we are expecting +30 C!! lol

All beef cattle.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  9. Judy and Freckles

Will do. Freckles did get more 'skritches' than what she bargained for the other day! Tommy Boy (the stray cat that showed up, disappeared for 4 days and missed his neutering appointment, then returned and is now neutered) still is vicious towards other cats. He absolutely LOVES people, dogs and horses but hates other cats. One night, he scooted into the house when I came in, and of course it was dark. Freckles came to the door to greet me and instead she got attacked by Tommy Boy. Poor little Freckles - she did not know what hit her. I've never seen a cat so territorial as Tommy Boy ... and it isn't even his territory!! He is going to be a challenge for me - I'll have to dig out the Applied Behaviour Analysis text books and practice on him. In the mean time, the porch door is closed.

10. Judy and Freckles

Thanks Bhooma. Yes, all is well here on the funny farm! lol

Bandit's Mom likes this.