09/01 - Gremlin - AMPS 144, +3 130, +8 158, PMPS 194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Jan 9, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    I'm just loving how cuddly he's been lately! (Insert heart eyes emoji here.)

I still haven't looked in his mouth. I'm procrastinating. There's nothing I can do no matter what I see, I'm just really not wanting to see no change in the lumps and lesions. It terrifies me!

Vines to all that need them :bighug: including but not limited to @Sue and Luci @Bellasmom

PXL_20210109_101610647.NIGHT.jpg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Awwww, and I want to respond to his pic with a heart eyes emoji! What a beautiful boy:kiss:. Love him up.
    Sending a pile of vines. Praying that there is no change to the lumps and lesions in his mouth.:bighug:

3. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Thank you Lyla!!
    I'm hoping the lumps and lesions were an inflammitory response from his broken tooth and subsequent infection, so I'm hoping they have shrunk or disappeared. His bottom lip still looks a tiny bit swollen though so I'm not hopeful. I suspect my vet may be correct in saying he MAY have cancer in his mouth. I really should try to have a look tomorrow.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hoping that it will be better than you think and not worse...I know how you feel...but sometimes I imagine it worse than it really is...

I do hope you enjoy the snuggles - I agree we need heart eyes emojis here for Gremlin!

5. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

I agree. Often our imagination is worse than just doing. I shall try to look tomorrow and update everyone on what I can see.
    Thank you Sue!

Butters & Lyla and Sue and Luci like this.
  6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

(。♥‿♥。)
    feel better, gremlin.