09/03 Chico 115@AMPS; 72@4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marina & Chico, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Marina & Chico

Marina & Chico Well-Known Member

Chico is settling in his new dose, bouncing here and there but overall not bad progress.

We bough an auto feeder but it is not a success to say the least :D he is acting a bit scared around it and doesn't even react to its noise when its turning so we can't leave it there for him to eat by himself. We believe its a learning curve but we were wondering if anybody has any tips how to interest him in it because our most powerful enticement (to feed him) clearly doesn't work.

Have nice day everybody :)

Previous thread

2. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

You're all doing do great!
    Absolutely amazing to see how he works the juice!

Marina & Chico likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't have any experience with those autofeeders, but Chico seems to be doing well on this reduction!

I have microchip feeders for each cat so that I can feed them different foods and I think there was about 12 hours initially when no one ate anything because the sound of the door freaked them out. Eventually they figured it out but it was a little agonizing to watch the process. Chico will get used to it, don't worry. :bighug:

4. Marina & Chico

:woot::woot: i have to learn to keep my mouth shut, as soon as i say smth he does the opposite :D:D

12 hours without eating? :D still have what to look forward to haha

for now i am not even certain he gets that the noise is coming from the auto feeder, DB had to turn on the microwave yesterday for him to get his butt up and come see what is happening haha

5. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

Hercules is very food driven, but I showed him when I put the food into the autofeeder, and then he spent a good hour hovering around and was very happy when it magically opened. Something to try?

6. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

I have no experience with auto-feeders. The cats here would tear it to bits hahaha
    I love seeing those numbers provided by your Chico :)

7. Marina & Chico

haha that’s sooo cute :cat:

Thats what i did the first time, he was aware food was there, he smell it but unfortunately i think that the feeder turning scared him, he still looks with suspicion to it :(

8. Marina & Chico

Haha

thanks, Chico is sending greetings to Mouzer :)

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.