09-07-2020 Salems Amps 303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Salems sugar was up cause I panicked gave him three cans of gravy food . He’s sugar got down to 38 last night I’m not sure if I gave him too much insulin or not ? I’m ashamed . I’m just glad he’s ok now . Poor baby . For two days we been cleaning out my deceased in laws home so I bern across the road pretty busy . But came over here to check on him a few times . I may have gave him too much insulin I’m not sure what happen . I was so tired . He sugar got up but it came ack down I stayed up all night watching him because it would not stay up . I loved in my poor bay tokd him mommies sorry honey did I give you too much insulin . I been so busy . So dyer I got hes sugar to stay up I brushed him and loved on him . I was so tired this morning g that he got his sugar at 8:30 instead of 7 am . It just would not stay up so I gave him
    Kibble to ring it up with gravy food cause he’s not had it in awhile and I figured he will eat kibble if he’s not ate or in a while . My eyes are getting bad my allergies with this high humid and my dry eyes . I been so busy I have not even ignored my legs s s feet . I hope everyone’s well here. I apologize for not being on here so much . Prayers to everyone . I’m updating his sores sheet soon . I was trying to input his information last night but I got tired was busy with hea low sugar I had to st and care for him. It’s a mess over here and so much too so now the house is empty we are all painting and cleaning things down and doing repairs to the home where it’s been sitting for 3 years since my in laws passed away .

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Salem came up for you. It's scary to see those numbers in the 30s. I hope you took a dose reduction this morning. Any number in the 30s is an automatic reduction.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Yes we diffently did 5 units lol ! Thanks !

carfurby (GA) likes this.