09/16 Blaze AMPS 18.4/331

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blaze and Paola, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Blaze and Paola

Blaze and Paola Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/09-15-blaze-amps14-4-259.235330/

@Critter Mom @tiffmaxee @Red & Rover (GA)

Good morning girls,
    Last night we had a good run, blue waters...then I went to bed.
    I am struggling...I honestly hope (even though I hated it when I had to do it) that we go back to fully online learning at home so I can work from home, look after my boy and feel a little more in control.
    In my district we already have 3 cases of covid among students. One school sent kids and teachers in quarantine.
    In my school we now have 2 kids that went to get tested...numbers in Ontario are rising.
    I am using face shield, mask, I distance myself as much as I can and my hands will be down to bone by October considering the amount of washing and hand sanitizing I am doing.
    Blaze was really high this morning, he ate well, I still gave him 0.15. The printing of the lines on the syringe I used today seemed a little bit crooked for some reason, maybe I gave him closer to 0.20 but somewhere in between.
    Still no word from the vet.
    Neighbour has been coming but Ash is still being a little bit of a "Ashhole" :p to her, he does not like her after the tail incident.
    Anyways, I enjoy talking to you and I am rambling now...Going to leave for work.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Critter Mom likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nice blues last night...

Lord I hope they get this COVID thing under control soon!

I hope you can get back home to your online teaching...sending prayers for your safety!:bighug::bighug:

Blaze and Paola likes this.
  3. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Paola,

Late on parade today (all-night hypo watch last night).

I'm so sorry to hear how hard things have become with all the covid measures. The test, trace, isolate system over here has gone into meltdown since the schools started back. Everything's a mess.

(((Paola)))

I see Blaze had a nice swim last night; probably why he had a stinky pink this morning.

Syringe markings can most definitely be printed crooked on the barrel. If your syringes are packaged in tens, maybe try another of the bags to see whether those syringes have better-aligned markings?

Will try to pop by later (if I'm still awake).

:bighug:

Mogs

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Silly Ash. Maybe your neighbor can give him a special treat over the weekend. Safety prayers for you n

5. Blaze and Paola

Blaze and Paola Well-Known Member

We have tried that lol...he is being a little stubborn...I think he will get over it hopefully. Blaze seems ok for number for the night...gonna go to sleep. talk tomorrow and thank you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Critter Mom likes this.
  6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member