09/18-Dolly-AMPS 85 -100@2 -64@3.75 -71@5 -71@7.25 -83@9.25 -PMPS 84 -91@2 -69@4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Sep 18, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-3-75-65-4-5-54-5-5-74-6.253090/#post-2855085

Dolly has a sinus infection and can be heard in every room the terrible sounds coming out of her nose. :nailbiting: The vet said she is pretty much not able to breathe through her nose. This is a constant for her. Put more Ayr in her nostrils last night and sorry Dolly, all over her face. She hates this and is :mad: at me. I hope she starts feeling better today. She is grumpy this morning. :facepalm: Usually happier in low numbers :rolleyes:

Sending healing prayers to all the kitties and their caretakers that are not feeling their best :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sending special prayers to @Pamela & Amethyst for help and healing :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Pamela & Amethyst

OH dear Healing hugs and prayers for your pretty little girl
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

You take good care Pamela and get better we are all praying for you and sweet Amethyst :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

What is AYR?
    [​IMG]

6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank JoyBee and handsome Ravan. Have a wonderful weekend :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Dolly. Sending prayers for her healing. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Pamela & Amethyst

Thank you Adrienne You also:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi. Ayr is a saline nasal drop (or spray).

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Did the vet give you any meds? Recommend anything? I’m sorry for Dolly. I’ll pray for her right now before I go to sleep.

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

@Bandit's Mom
    Hi Bhooma, honestly, I go through Dolly’s SS to look for patterns and there aren’t any. Sometimes she drops at +5, her new nadir most of the time, even when she’s been mostly flat. On the upside, she’s never dropped below 40 and rarely below 50. What do you think? I am long past exhaustion but can stay up another hour if you think it’s the safest way. Thanks

12. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

69 at +4 is safe enough. Feed a little MC if it will make you feel better and call it a night!

13. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Bhooma. I don’t like mc, it’s never made me feel any better except when necessary, it’s like a false sense of security because it doesn’t last. Am I wrong?? IDK. Thanks again. Your favorite DQ:p
    Have a lovely day :bighug::bighug:and hugs and kisses to Bandit and “wnbudge” Budge :bighug::bighug::kiss::kiss: