09/19-Dolly-AMPS 111 -60@2.25 -53@3.5 -64@4.5 -56@5.75 -66@6.75 -PMPS 104 -75@2 -60@3.25 -70@4.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Sep 19, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Adrienne, I'm glad Dolly stayed safe last night, I hope you went to bed and got some sleep. Nice start for today. I hope Dolly is eating good for you.
    I'll check back later :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Diane. Dolly pooped and is eating, miracles are possible :p. She dropped to 60 already, just @+2.25. I did not get enough sleep, maybe 6 hours, today is a day of rest, I say that everyday :rolleyes: Ended up leaving out her usual lc and 1 tsp 12% mc - that's all she ate (the mc) until breakfast.

Hope you are doing well. You don't get enough sleep :(. How is Ashley this morning? How's the little stinker? Did he wake you up? I may have to withhold kisses again :stop: :kiss:

Talk later, have a good day.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

How is Dolly’s breathing today?

6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Bubbles in her nose. So congested. Gave her 20 minute steam bath. Don’t know if I should give her more mc, not a fan. She’s in a Roly poly happy cat mood but her numbers are low for being past her nadir. Any thoughts? Trying to prevent a lime.

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

@tiffmaxee
    Hi Elise, I think Dolly’s trying to go lime. She’s at 56 and past her nadir. I’m usually pretty good at keeping her in good numbers with mc when she has a day like today. Not sure though what to do, not a fan of mc if preventable. It’s just so temporary and I need to get some rest. Your thoughts please.

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Dolly feels better soon. If you're worried I'd try feeding the MC at least once. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Carla. I gave her some earlier when she dropped at +3.5. What I can’t believe is I think I marked the can wrong. It’s FF Medleys but does not say the style (primavera etc). I looked on all the cat carb lists for FF and this one isn’t on any of them. Could be 11% up to 23%. I guess it doesn’t matter now, I tossed it. Can’t believe I just assumed by the color it was the usual 11%. I usually just get a feel by how she’s acting whether to give mc. She gets silly and lovey when she’s low. She refuses what “was” her favorite lc yesterday and today. She has been eating a lot. Normal for her when low. Sorry for my long winded message :p I am exhausted. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  10. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Food?

11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Dolly is sure keeping you busy today, I'm glad she finally pooped and that's she's eating. Prayers that you don't seem any lime greens. I'm always up late, :p
    Tyler's being pretty good about waking me up, I leave a lot of lc out for him around 2 AM then he might start waking me up around 6:30 AM
    So I'll give him a kiss for you :p
    I'll check back later :bighug::bighug:

12. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

If you fed mc she did fine. She has had nice cycles lately.

13. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I did mainly because she was in her low mood. She gets very lovey, for Dolly, and wants ear and belly rubs. She’s always in a good mood when she in the 50-65 range. The hissing business I don’t love. She never hissed about anything in the last 8 years until about a month ago. It’s the pain meds :stop: and picking her up at the wrong time :mad:I wonder how she discovered she could hiss :bookworm:. Have a good evening Elise. I forgot to remember to ask if you know of any good IM vets out your way? Thanks :)

14. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Dolly has decided not to eat her favorite food the last two days. You know, the one I have a case of. I throw out so much cat food it’s criminal. Dolly won’t eat cold food and no longer warmed a touch in the microwave. It takes her hours to finish a can of friskies and usually I throw out 1/3 can. She likes FF chunky chicken but it’s impossible to find or they are charging these insane prices like $60 for 12 cans at Walmart, Amazon and Ebay. Also, she leaves the chunks :p:p, she has so few teeth. Poor Dolly. These numbers are making me nervous. If I wasn’t so exhausted, I would be happy. Hope all is well in the Diane household. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Diane Tyler's Mom

16. Diane Tyler's Mom

17. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Diane, I found it just minutes ago. You are such a great friend and human being. Seriously, you do so much to help others. Thanks for having our back. Now can you tell me if it's safe to go to bed :nailbiting:. She only ate a few bites of food since the mc 1.25 hrs ago and she just ate a few bites now. She did come up to 70. I had to get her out of bed for her test, she goes to bed when Rob does most nights and i sit here by myself longing for sleep :arghh: She doesn't eat great when her numbers are low/safe. She gobbles when she drops below the low 50's. Any thoughts?

18. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

19. Diane Tyler's Mom

Well she stayed safe last night when it was 69 when you left out a little MC and LC
    Why not just pour some of the MC gravy only squeeze it out if the can and put it over the lc

20. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

She usually won’t eat it that way. She is so fussy. I just put some saline on her nose or as close as I could get with a q-tip ( however it’s spelled) and sprayed a tiny bit of the Ayr. Her snoring is horrible. Humidifier has been going for 4 years. I have her lc out and the paper plate with the fork, her bowl, can of food and FortiFlora. Ready for 2-3 am. She never eats that. :rolleyes: Get some rest and thank you again. See you tomorrow. I will not test that poor kitty again. I was going to say today but it’s tomorrow :p