09-21 Panzer PMPS 165/64@+3/63@+4/55/56@+5/56/62@+6/75@+7

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chrispooky12, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 Well-Known Member

It looks like we might have a pretty active cycle tonight. Two more drops under 50 & Panzer gets a reduction :D he's been running pretty flat since our last drop below 50 on this dose.

I had to put mirataz on Spooks ear today because he started having to be coaxed & fortiflora on his food yesterday. He refused his fancy feast @AMPS & he refused the weruva that I offer him when he refuses his regular food, so all he had at AMPS was half a jar of baby food @ AMPS feeding with his probiotic in it.. Panzer hasn't had mirataz for almost a week. I was planning on cutting down to half a pill of ondansetron @ AMPS but Spook will be getting a whole pill, I'm going to take Panzer down to half a pill of ondansetron this weekend. https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...8-60-2-54-3-49-49-4-46-45-5-46-6-58-7.268564/

2. Chrispooky12

3. Chrispooky12

Spook took a few licks of his food & puked, however the pill pocket with the ondansetron didn't come up. I gave him extra baby food & he ate it all well. I will be doing Mirataz @+1 AMPS Spook only.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Panzer's spreadsheet is looking good, Christina!
    How are you? Did I reply on the wrong day's post?

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  5. Chrispooky12

Yes it is looking good, always hoping tonight will be the night for another drop under 50 two more & he gets a reduction. Your on the right post. I'm doing okay tired but I'm hanging in there.

I had to put Spook back on the Mirataz :banghead: the comments above explain it.

6. Suzanne & Darcy

Sorry about Spook still needing the Mirataz. But at least it keeps him eating. I wish I knew why he has appetite problems.

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  7. Chrispooky12

I wish I knew too...I will just continue with miritaz as needed depending on how he's eating & also continue with the ondansetron for him.

I'm going to try giving Panzer a half of an ondansetron starting Saturday & see how that goes for him.
    I've noticed that when Spook is eating he is continually looking over at Panzer to see if he's eating. Panzer has been eating great but when he sees Spook acting up he sometimes acts up too...cats:rolleyes: Panzer will walk away from his food sometimes & I tell him you better eat or your going to be hungry so he goes back to eating. It's crazy how they understand us. When we test I say let's test & he immediately runs over to the testing spot & lays down. :cat:

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Those two boys sure are bonded! And Panzer knows when it’s testing time! Good boy.

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  9. Chrispooky12

Day 2 48/48 one more day unless he drops under 40 tonight...woo hoo:D

10. Chrispooky12

47/46@+6 PMPS feeding time. I gave MC to bring Panzer up so I can go to bed hopefully after I test @+7. Spook wanted nothing to do with it so I gave him his go to which is weruva chicken Checkmate. When Panzer got done he got up on the desk & started licking the weruva out of the can so I gave him a couple of teaspoons of it & Spook was begging for more so I gave him the rest. Hmmm I wonder if we should try weruva again?

11. Suzanne & Darcy

Cats! It sounds like you should keep some Weruva in the food rotation. Glad Spook enjoyed it. That’s good to hear.

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  12. Chrispooky12

Both boys didn't want to eat this AMPS feeding more Panzer than Spook. I'm almost out of fortiflora, can't order any until this evening after I put my check from yesterday & today in the bank. Thankfully I have Amazon prime so I will be able to get it overnighted to me! I put mirataz on both of there ears & I accidentally put it on Panzer's testing ear, :banghead: hopefully I can get the other one to bleed!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  13. Chrispooky12

Reduction earned 49/46:D:D:D