1/10 Angel's amps~299,+5.5~63. pmps~279

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1891

Well, he's got a toenail in yellow this morning. I went btb after shooting him at 6:30 and he's mosied out in the cold while I was there so I think he's feeling good. Oh no, I see him in his favorite bed now bathing - he must have snuck back in. (I have a pet door. With 6 animals it's such a blessing. For those who don't know, he can't get out of the fence.) I'm looking for lower nos of course but hope he doesn't pick this evening to throw a green ps. I must leave just after his shot to drive my son back to college -long break he had- and that will take a minimum of 5.5 hours round trip. I'll deal with that if we get there.

2. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/10 Angel's amps~299,+4~94

Seems like I just have to have more faith in this. When he's had 6 pink ps's in a row I start to get all worried and stress that something else might be going on. Hope that he will just stay upper green for a bit, but not for pmps since as I said I'll be gone for 5-6 hours. (But no big bouncing allowed either!)

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Angel's amps~299,4~94

Nice green +4 Angel! Now, be good and surf for momma.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Angel's amps~299,4~94

wow nice number angel!

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Don't know if he went lower than 63 (I had to go out) but he certainly could have, anyway he's bouncing now. Just found out my son can borrow his dad's car until next weekend, so he's driving himself back to school. Yay!! No driving back home alone at midnight for me; I'll be here in the 17 degree weather hanging with my fur guys. Angel has gone outside a lot in this cold today; every time I shot or tested he headed out the pet door.

6. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Angel... Angel... Angel.... stop bouncing like that boy! No need for such rebound... The touch of green was nice today.. do again!

Lynn, I'm assuing you fed him a snack (LC) before leaving your house (at 63)... was it LC?

7. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Helene, yes after the 63 I left him with a full can of LC to snack on as needed.

8. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/10 Angel's pmps~279, +4~320

The bouncing hasn't peaked yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.