1/10 Arnie AMPS 91 and WCR

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by arniesdad, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

91 and having fun!! Arnie is doing GREAT all round GREAT! He is Happy and Healthy and has NO ISSUES! He is still playing with the Christmas mouse toys that I got him a few weeks ago and he likes to snuggle and keep me warm! :razz: :thumbup He loves to be a show off and he is looking forward to his trip to the falls in the near future! flip_cat

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Looking great Arnie!!!!

Hope your staying warm...

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I think that is the longest WCR I've ever seen you post! Nice to learn something about Arnie.

I think we're all looking forward to his trip to the Falls (anti-jinx), you have certainly earned it. :mrgreen:

4. Sashasmom

Sashasmom Member

Wonderful!

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

ohhh so u doooo have a kitty cat!! :lol: Wonderful WCR Arnie's Dad and what a good dad u are to get Arnie to this point today!!
    :D

6. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Arnie....and great WCR!! Stay warm! Who knew it could get this cold in Florida??!!!! Zoe keeps giving me evil looks....like I DID something with the warm sunshine! LOL

Sherry & Zoe

7. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Arnie PMPS 141

A little higher than normal but I may have gone a hair under 0.50 this morning by accident too! ;-)

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Arnie PMPS 141

You might want to get a spot check Bob. Sometimes a higher ps could mean a drop to a low number.
    It was nice to hear such a good report on Arnie. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.