1/10 Fluffy AMPS = 150; PMPS 105

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lindyloo, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Good morning. Ok Im convinced that Fluffy doesnt have a nadir?? Or because of his +4 and +8 snacks he steadily surfs the blues?? Either way Im not complaining. Fluffy is doing very well. Of course our ultimate goal is to get our life back and go OTJ. :lol:

Im going to research the carb % of his food, Wellness, and see if maybe I can find something even lower. That might be all Fluffy needs to get him in the green :D

Have a great day everyone.

yesterday's condo:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1922

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Fluffy AMPS = 150

Hi Linda How's Fluffy doing?
    I'm pretty sure Fluffy will find his missing nadir...took us a while to, in fact I really haven't found it lol just something close to it.

You're doing very well!

3. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Thanks!

PMPS 105

4. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Wellness wet is pretty low carb on Chicken, Beef, Beef/Chicken, Turkey, Turkey/Salmon...the only +10% carb that I've found (from Binky's chart) is the whole fish one - Shrimp, Lobster and Crab, and Turkey/Lobster (iirc).

I know that Esse does really well on Wellness only, so...unless I'm in the middle of a low number issue, I stick with Wellness.

Best-
    Michele

5. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Thanks Michelle. Saves me from looking it up. It seems that I feed the low carb flavors you mentioned.

6. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Fluffy where did you hide your nadir?
    Putty's seems to change often.
    Does Fluffy get a small snack at +4 and +8?

7. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Hi Miriam and Putty! Yes Fluffy gets a snackus at +4 and +8. If not he wont let me sleep :-/

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

We are on Wellness too... Chicken mainly.. let me know what you find out ... because I sometimes wonder if that is raising Baby's #s too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.