1/12 Max AMPS 98 ~ +4 84; PMPS 93

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2152

It's been a very crazy day here today. DH is leaving at 4:00 am tomorrow morning to go to Kentucky for a few days to do a job so I've been trying to get everything ready for him to go. I must say I'm looking forward to a few days with just me and the furries ;-)

Thanks so much for the great words of encouragement. Max says thanks to everybody who helped his mommabean out when he got sick. It's hard to believe that just one more month it will be a year since he was at death's door. He really has come a very long way. And thanks to all the encouragement that I received on this board, he is a very happy and healthy kitty.

WCR: He's been completely full of himself today. He found a piece of fuzz on the floor today and spent about an hour batting it up and down the hallway and sliding into the kitchen. This coming from a cat that a year ago was laying in a puddle of urine on my kitchen floor :mrgreen:

Well, off to fix dinner and spend some time with DH tonight before he has to leave tomorrow morning. Tomorrow will be catch up board day for me. Plan on spending the day on the board catching up on all that I've missed and seeing how all the wonderful sugarbabies are doing.

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I'm glad those were separate paragraphs! Max is going very very well!
    Enjoy your dinner and your 'time'!

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Look at Max kitty go go go!!!

Wonderful WCR Lynee! Glad to hear Max is doing so well!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

So many of our kitties were so sick when we got here. This Board does amazing things.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

how would the miracle kitty like a dose reduction? Max has been on this dose for 13 days with terrific numbers, I would take a reduction to 0.1 units. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the reduction! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.