1/12 Morris AMPS 119; +7 365; +10.5 328; PMPS 337; +1 342

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2161

Day 2 of starting the day off in the nice blue zone! Wonder what the day will bring? I am working an odd-shift today, so I will hopefully be able to get a spot check in on him around +7.5

Morris seemed a little off again this morning. He started 'crying' as soon as he heard dh get up & head into the shower. He ate half of his +2 snack, most of his +5 snack, but not much of his +8 snack last night. Our drooler is also not feeling well right now (was throwing up on the weekend).......it may be time to call the vet & see if she has any suggestions for us.

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/12 Morris AMPS 119

It's been a while since I last visited and I'm happy to see Morris is getting some decent numbers...today could be interesting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My Morris has also been feeling poorly and "off his feed" for the last week or so too...seeing the vet today. :YMSIGH:

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/12 Morris AMPS 119; +7 365

I was able to sneak away from work a few mins earlier than expected, so his reading is closer to +7 than the +7.5 I was thinking this morning! I checked his feeder & he has eaten the majority of his +2 and +5 snacks already today & appears that he is waiting for his +8 snack to open already! I also sent in a fax to my vet earlier today asking if I should be concerned about his lack of appetite lately or not (also having some issues with our drooler, so covered both topics in 1 fax!). Not sure if my vet is working today or not, if so she usually returns calls after hours. Will let you know when I hear from her!

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/12 Morris AMPS 119; +7 365; +10.5 328

YAY! He is starting to come down a bit already!

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/12 Morris AMPS 119; +7 365; +10.5 328; PMPS 337

A nice pink surf to end this cycle. While pink is not really anything to cheer about, it could be worse! LOL!

Morris ate all of his snacks today! I am still at a loss as to what to do about his hit & miss appetite recently. While exploring internet sites this evening trying to find out some information on drooler diets, I have discovered that a small chain of pet stores that have 2 locations where I live may sell the Innova/Evo line of foods! I think I will check out those foods on Janet's lists and stop by 1 of their stores tomorrow to compare prices.

6. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Up slightly.....probably partially due to food spike. I wonder if the blue will be back by AMPS????

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I like this trend, if 2 days is not too early to call something a trend. Good shooting this morning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.