1/13 Bee AMPS~114

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Good morning LL!!

Bee is starting out at a bee-utiful number this morning! :lol:
    The lower amps would normally send shivers up my spine, but I'm home for most of the day today. Lots of tests coming up...
    Come on Bee, show me some green!!

Liquipoo was back this morning, but I think I know the culprit. I gave the kitties fish for dinner last night...their all-time fav. ohmygod_smile Back to the poultry flavors kiddos.

Have a great day everyone!!

Oops...forgot yesterday - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2296

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS for Bee. Hope she continues to surf nicely for you. She had a good day yesterday also. She is coming down Nancy. ECID and they all do it at their own speed.

I have a few that really can't eat the fish flavors. The only thing in fish that they tolerate is the FF Salmon.

Glad someone else forgets to attach yesterday's condo. I do it daily. Have a nice day off.

3. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+11~117
    AMPS~114
    +1~133
    +3~134
    +4~112

The kitties are enjoying a relaxing nap day while mommabean continues to de-flea.
    Bee is on the move downward. Still hoping for a little green today! Remember what that is Bee?? Go for it girl... :mrgreen:

After some wonky readings from my Relion meter, I contacted the company to see if the problem could be in the meter or the strips.(or me?) In our conversation, the lady I was speaking to said that she also had a db kitty & had never thought about the need to test her!!!!! HELLO?? You work where?? :roll: I picked my jaw up off of the floor & told her about the danger of shooting blindly and the great support of the FDMB. Hopefully, for her kitty's sake, she'll join us here! Said she would check us out...
    Oh btw...it's probably "user error"...small blood drop, but they're sending me a new meter, strips & control solution. :thumbup

4. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Hello fellow Floridian!!

Bee's numbers are looking fabulous today!

Maybe Bee and Fluffy can go surfer together when the weather warms up a bit :lol:

Hope the "Relion" lady joins us here at FDMB!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice day for Bee...great....and hope you had a very nice day off today!

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Nancy! How's Bee doing tonight? Still sailing in the blues?

Good spotchecks today by the way!

Have a good nite :)

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Wow! What great customer service. And, pretty unbelievable that someone who works for a meter manufacturer doesn't test. Let's hope this person takes a look at FDMB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.