1/16 Cleo AMPS 164, PMPS 328

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by chriscleo, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

PMPS is rebound from this morning. she didn't eat, so she went to 64 at +3 then started bouncing up. PMPS 328, +2.5=287, +4.25=347.
    may shoot early tonight.
    mirtz is getting her meowy and hungry but she doesn't want her cat food. eats one bite then hassles me for something different. buffet didn't work. going back to 4 fingers of baby food every half hr starting now.

started adding an extra line to log in med times. code in remarks section

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your 'adaptation' time with Cleo's food and meds. I hope it gets better.

eat Cleo, eat!

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Chris...just got finished reading yesterday's condo and see that Cleo was feeling a little better. Sorryto see the bouncy going on, I know you don't like to see her in the stinkus pinkus. Hopefully Cleo will start to get better and better every day.

4. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hope the bounce is a quick one and the Cleo eats well tomorrow!

Thanks for all the support and advice about Chloe. It was so very much appreciated!

5. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Sorry to see Miss Cleo in the pink this PM.. hoping that the bounce is short lived..

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I hope the bounce clears quickly. As for eating, baby food is still food. A girl's gotta eat!

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Chris, Have you tried dry food with her? If she would eat it....it's food.

You know I wouldn't normally suggest it, but her maintaining her strength is important too. I'm sure you've already thought of it.

I really hope the Ondansetron helps. Everything crossed. Of course, after I shipped it I remembered that Monday was a mail holiday. :sad:

8. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hi Chris,
    Im so sorry it is tough right now. Latte and i are in the throws of it as well (not eating, vomiting). Though we are getting higher than usual numbers, rather than lower. I felt the sadness in your heart when you mentioned the four fingers of bf every half hour. :cry: Its so not fun and very difficult.

I like that you started adding a new line below the bg numbers. I started that a while ago when trying to keep track of BG's in relation to pred, types of food, fluids, and vomiting. I dont know how it is for others to read, but it really helps me see patterns a lot easier. I hope it helps you as well.

Thinking of you this evening and hoping for a little break very, very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.