1/16 Morris AMPS 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2677

Morning LLanders! :coffee:
    Morris is eating pretty well now, thanks to the Mirtz :thumbup ...also being very vocal, thanks to the Mirtz :-Q ...I guess you have to take the good with the bad. :YMSIGH:

As for the LB, the poops look a bit firmer (or it's wishful thinking!) and he is still on the probiotics. All in all, I'd say he's doing pretty well today! :RAHCAT He even managed to squeek out a green during the night! :mrgreen:

That's it for now....will check back later...hope you all enjoy your Caturday! It's supposed to be warm here finally (Florida) so maybe I'll get to the pool. :razz:

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Way to go Morris! :RAHCAT it sounds like you are on the road to recovery and feeling much better now.

Here's hoping the progress continues, and you have an awesomely surfing day. Remember that vocal is good but don't go crazy with it, ok Morris? :lol:

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Well look at you & Morris up early--Ready for the pool??--I'm jealous
    There's my good Morris well, pooping & talking!! Sooooo Glad he feels better!! Got to get him in shape for his big dental day so he can have beautiful toofs!! And a green :mrgreen: --Morris you are amazing! No wonder Moonie likes you!! Have a great day!! Speak to ya!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you and Morris have a good day today...
    2 more days till dental...yay!!
    Weird that across the Bay it is overcast .... no sun for us here ....enjoy the pool!

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Morris is doing better. Hope he surfs nicely. Enjoy the pool. Warmer here but very windy and cloudy. Waiting for the Thunder Storms and need to get the tractor unstuck before they hit. Happy Caturday.

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice numbers for Morris, and I'm glad he is eating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.