1/17 Luci AMPS 236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! Luci seems well and is eating wonderfully! I just wish those numbers would come down a bit more - she seems in no hurry to get back to the beach, much less the lagoon.

I presume it's because of all the wonky dosing due to her hospitalization this past week and her depot is just out of juice.

Hope you're having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday. Hope your kitties surf safely today!

2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Hope Luci gets back to working that juice again soon! Have a great Sunday, Sue. :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Luci's depot fills up soon (should be anyyyyy day now :)) - so glad she's eating and acting normally. Hope you have a wonderful day Sue and hope Luci's slides down to the blue beach!

4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

try and get your sassy-self to the beach, luci. :bighug:

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Sue, I'm glad to hear Luci eating good, I'm sure she will get back to some blue and greens soon. Have a good day Sue :cat:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci is doing well and eating for you. I hope her numbers come down soon.

8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Luci marches to the beat of her own drum! I hope her numbers come down very soon!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

She will settle down again soon, I'm sure. It's great that she's eating well. She's been through a lot and it is not surprising that she will need some time to get those numbers down. Hang in there!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug: