1/17 Mally PMPS 275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & Mally, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good morning, everyone!

Hit the snooze button on the alarm today and was informed by the kitty crew that this is not acceptable bean behavior. They also decided that the AMPS test had to be supervised and watched closely as I tested Mally. I wonder who's in charge these days. I guess it's true what my daughter tells me every now and then - cats were once worshiped as gods and they have never forgotten it. :mrgreen:

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/17 Mally AMPS 352

You speak as if the worshiping is over and a thing of the past....uh...really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    They have a schedule to keep....they need all things in place at the correct time...so, NO snooze alarms will be tolerated.
    They do not acknowledge Sunday as a day of rest, right?
    I know that my two have little wrist watches that they watch carefully. :lol:
    hope the rest of your day is great!

3. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Re: 1/17 Mally AMPS 352

Pat, you're right, the worshiping continues. :lol:

Had to dose the household today with Frontline Plus. Five cats and three dogs and everyone is done except one cat and one dog. I'll get them when my daughter wakes up. I picked Mally up to apply her Frontline and afterward she just sat there with a "Wow, that's all? No needle pricks?" look.

4. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Re: 1/17 Mally AMPS 352, +2 252

Started a new box of test strips for Mally's +2 test. I think I will do a +3 today and see what that shows.

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/17 Mally AMPS 352, +6 226

Pretty yellow surf for Mally today.....glad to see the new test strips are working!!! LOL
    Looking great...
    That was an expen$ive day today with Frontline all across the board....wow...that's a good job done!
    :mrgreen:

Mally is such a pretty kitty....just read your profile...the upstairs kitty. She has really adopted YOU for sure!!!
    that's so cute....

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/17 Mally AMPS 352, +9 222 - Question

nice flat numbers here, flat yellow is easy to work with and is nice to see this early in the game. :smile:

7. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Mally gets 4 drops of Mometamax 15g in each ear once a day. The label the vet put on the box says to use for two weeks, but the literature for Mometamax says therapy should continue for only seven days. Her ears are getting much better and if I can get her off these drops when the seven days are up, I'd like to do that. The drops have steroids in them and I'd really like to get some numbers on Mally without steroids.

What do you think?

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I would call the vet and ask that question, since they are the ones who prescribed the drops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.