1/18 mocha pmps 357 +3 228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

2. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/18 mocha amps 302

Devon, I will be watching with interest to see how you do on your new cart. I, like you, have been using up my Canadian carts first and have a stash of the local free ones I haven't started yet. You might remember that you and I purchased from the same place in Canada on the same day. I'm sure we've been using the exact same batch of Lantus! If Mocha shows real improvement I will switch asap. Good Luck!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/18 mocha amps 302

I'm pretty sure you ordered out of Canada after I did. My carts were not cold when they arrived and I had problems with one of the last ones -- it was toast after 2 weeks. I suspect I'm not going to do that again.

4. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 1/18 mocha amps 302 +4 138

Pleased to see some blue action today! I was actually gone all morning and wasn't able to give her snacks so when I got home at +3.5 I just let her eat about a 1/4 can of Turkey and Giblets so this might have a small food spike in it. Not sure if it's from the new cartridge or just mocha throwing out her random blue numbers. We probably won't order from canada again either. I just hope we can find it for a reasonable price somewhere.

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

You had the same problem, Sienne? My ice pack was thawed when it arrived here. When I called them they said not to worry, it should be fine anyway. This cart is 18 days old so I don't really need to switch right now, but thinking now that I might go ahead and give it a try!

6. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Yeah blame us poor Canadian's. Hmph! Great +4 though

7. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/18 mocha amps 302 +4 138 +6 81

Nice set of numbers today. Tuscany started almost same - been at tbp so don't know is she wandered down with Mocha.
    BTW - my cartridges came from Canada too- only difference is I went to a pharmacy there and bought them - they weren't shipped.

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/18 mocha amps 302 +4 138 +6 81

mocha's green! :mrgreen:
    go mocha!

9. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 1/18 mocha pmps 357

I must admit I had my hopes up for a nice pmps. With her only being at 166 at +9, I just wanted to believe she would hold it for the last three hours. Unfortunately she did not and doubled herself in those last hours.

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/18 mocha pmps 357

I'm thinking she'll clear the bounce quickly.

11. PeterDevonMocha

slowly coming down. I'm sure she will see blue tonight and I am sure there will be pink in the morning. Prove me wrong mocha!

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm not sure you want to challenge Mocha that way. She is sure to come up with some way you never expected to prove you wrong...

13. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

"I'm not sure you want to challenge Mocha that way" :lol:

Hope you see some nice numbers in the AM..
    Come on Mocha show your mum what you can really do!

14. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

LOL, Libby! So true! :lol:

Looking very good, Mocha. Your liver has certainly graduated a few classes recently clearing those bounces so nice and fast like that! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.