1/18 Ruby AMPS 156/+3 136/+7 137/+10 115/PMPS 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-92-7-60-9-91-pmps-60-2-66-vet-report.257994/

Ruby's been very yowly and restless on the gabapentin. I'm only giving her 25 mgs once a day right now to start her off and she woke me up last night pacing around the dark apartment after we had gone to bed, crying. :arghh: I had to pick her up for a snuggle, placed her on our bed and give her a low carb kibble treat to settle her down. Hopefully the behavioral issues will level out once she's been on it for a while. The vet only gave me a few days of the pills, and you can't order gabapentin online anymore as it's now deemed a controlled substance. She does seem more limber though: I just spied her jumping onto a table. :)

Another happy bit of news: the fleas seem to have disappeared. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a great day! :bighug:

Kathy and tiger likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, a nice strung of greens at night, I hope her body gets used to the gaba
    I'm glad she settled down last night after giving snuggles and a treat.
    I'm happy to see Ruby jumped up on the table, go Ruby♥
    Have nice day tomorrow Katherine
    Oh I forgot happy to hear the fleas are gone :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the fleas are really gone and Ruby settles down on the gaba. Glad it seems to be helping her move better. :bighug::bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.