1/19 Frodo update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Paulina, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Paulina

Paulina Member

Just realised yesterday that it’s been 3 days since we decrease so wanted to update his numbers and make a post. Went to bed with laptop and fell asleep. Woke up for feeding (thanks to few alarms that I set up before and never cancelled them) then fall asleep again :eek: so posting today. Just a question about his numbers as I ordered more food (same brand different taste) and fed him on 17th afternoon and evening etc - and I think his numbers went up a bit. On the 18th he got only a bit in the evening and before bed. Today only regular food so far and they are lower again. Any thoughts?? Thank you :bighug:

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry no one got back to you earlier.
    I can’t really see where the new food has raised the BG on 1/17, more than on other days. He was higher than that the evening before. He could have been bouncing from the
    56 on the 1/16 and and that bounce went on until the 1/18.
    Have you tried the new food since then to see what happens?

Paulina likes this.
  3. Paulina

Paulina Member

Thanks for the reply. I did feed him little bit here and there (when he refused the other food) but not the whole day so I’m gonna try to do that one day - the point is it’s not completely new food. I was using it before many times just didn’t order last month or so. Anyways I just updated his numbers. He was quite low today. Will I do new post?
    Thanks!