? 1/2/21 Caesar +1 104/+2 112/ +5 136

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerida and Caesar, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Jerida and Caesar

Jerida and Caesar Member

Can some one take a look my spreadsheet? Caesar earned a reduction little over a month ago 11/24/2020. Just lately he seems to be having higher than usual numbers. I'm only giving "some" insulin. I'm wondering if I should stay at "some" or increase him back to .10 units to try and get him more in the greens. :confused:Thanks:bighug:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would go back to .10. You want to see more green.

3. Jerida and Caesar

Jerida and Caesar Member

I thought the same thing. I'm going to increase at his pm shot. Thank you :D

tiffmaxee likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

Good luck. I think he’s close to going OTJ if you can get him a little lower for awhile. Have you thought about switching to TR just for that reason?

5. Jerida and Caesar

Jerida and Caesar Member

I have to work so I can't monitor him closely...He was :otj:for four years and got sick, so we are back at it since Oct. The last time I was able to check him around the clock and only took me a month to get him :otj:. I wish I could but he kept me on my toes before. I'm going to increase him and pray I can get him back in the greens. Thank you for your response.:)

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. tiffmaxee

He’s doing great in a tiny amount. That’s great.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase. I hope it brings more greens.