1/20 New year. New Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and Kitty, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Were you too caught up in the holidays to respond to December's Roll Call?

Fear not! Your first chance for 2012 is here.

Inscribe YOUR kitty in the Master Lantus Land spreadsheet, which lists information about insulin start dates & other interesting info, and links to each kitty's profile and spreadsheet.

Why is there a Master Lantus Land spreadsheet, you ask?

1. It helps wise ones quickly find everyone's spreadsheet, so they can check out the progress, give informed feedback if asked for help, and locate examples of other kitties whose experience might help someone else.

2. Some LLers choose to provide contact information to be kept privately, away from all but a few eyes. If an expert sees an emergency developing with your kitty, they know how to reach you. And if someone in your area needs help - maybe help learning how to test - one of the experts might reach out to you to see whether you're comfortable assisting someone local.

Now that you know.... here's your post-holiday chance to get your details posted! :D

If you haven't ever checked in with the following info, or if it's been awhile, post below with answers to the following questions, and I'll add/update you. You can click here to see whether you're listed correctly on the SS. (Please note: There are separate pages on the SS for OTJ and GA kitties.):

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... utput=html

The link is also in my signature. (In my signature, you'll also find the link on how to correctly obtain the link to your SS, the one with "pub" in it. )

It helps a lot if you can provide info in the following order, as much as possible:

Cat's name:
    Bean's name:
    Profile Name:
    date of dx:
    date insulin started: [with name of insulin; list all insulins/dates if more than one]
    date start BG tests:
    (OTJ date if relevant, and insulin in use when going OTJ)
    Profile link: [full URL using URL command above]
    Spreadsheet Link:
    Have Contact Info? Voluntary, and it's kept private. (See paragraph below.) (You can PM me a way to contact you.)
    Your Location: city/state [or province/country]

Again, the private contact info is KEPT PRIVATE. Just a few experienced Lantus Land pros can see it. It's also entirely voluntary -- send me a private message.

Thanks for your help, everyone! Give me a few days to get your info updated.

P.S. Ignore the color coding. I’m just keeping myself organized!

2. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

3. Cini Mini's Mom

Cini Mini's Mom Well-Known Member

:lol:
    Yes, Cini is an Olympic athlete.

4. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Hi Kathy,

All my info is in the control panel profile per the old site, but I'll put it here for you too. I guess I'm one of those that was really busy in Dec. DH was in the hospital about then.

Cat's name: Racci
    Bean's name: Melanie
    Profile Name: MelanieAndRacci,
    date of dx: June, 2009
    date insulin started: [with name of insulin; list all insulins/dates if more than one] 6/09-PZI, 4/10-Lantus
    date start BG tests(OTJ date if relevant, and insulin in use when going OTJ) Testing since dx 6/09
    Profile link: [full URL using URL command above] was on old site- can't find. Will have to make another. Pertinent info in signature (Racci 15 1/2, dx'd 6/09-PZI, 4/10-Lantus. Asthma under control-inhaled Flovent, neuropathy-methyl B12, Miralax 1/21/12-1/4 tsp bid. Switched to wet from Purina DM around 2/12, Wellness&Core fish, homemade meat)
    Spreadsheet Link: Racci's Spreadsheet
    Have Contact Info? Voluntary, and it's kept private. (See paragraph below.) (You can PM me a way to contact you.) Will PM
    Your Location: city/state [or province/country] Spotsylvania, VA (Central Virginia)

Melanie and Racci

5. Kathy and Kitty

Hi, Melanie,

Thanks for update. Will respond to DM.

Haven't been updating as regularly because of work demands, but anyone who wants to be on the super-duper Lantus Land Master Spreadsheet...now's your chance!

6. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Thanks Kathy!

7. Melissa and Bailey

Melissa and Bailey Well-Known Member

8. Kathy and Kitty

Hi, Melissa - Got it! Thanks for the update. -

9. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

10. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Cat's name: Mookie
    Bean's name: Randa
    Profile Name: Randa & Mookie
    date of dx: 11/25/11
    date insulin started: [with name of insulin; list all insulins/dates if more than one] Lantus, 11/25/11
    date start BG tests: 12/2/11
    (OTJ date if relevant, and insulin in use when going OTJ)
    Profile link: [full URL using URL command above] https://docs.google.com/document/d/13wNdd0ol07buexiqJR7oMqG_HDiezpN90PaCs_Fkt2Y/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1
    Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... li=1#gid=0
    Have Contact Info? Voluntary, and it's kept private. (See paragraph below.) (You can PM me a way to contact you.)
    Your Location: city/state [or province/country] Denver, CO

Thank you, Kathy.

11. Kathy and Kitty

Got it, Randa! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.