1/22 Oberon PMPS 329 (2.5 R), +2 253, +4 150, +5.5 89, +6.5 73, +7.25 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

yesterday: mostly stuck in the pinks again https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-406-2-5-r-9-346-pmps-377-2-5-r-2-375.241834/

Posting late today... busy with meetings and stuff for most of the day. Oberon's still stuck in the high numbers and maybe overdue for a dip. We'll see what he does tonight.

Oberon's dentist appt was supposed to be this coming Tuesday; I was a little concerned because there's some snow in the forecast and it's about an hour and a half away. I was thinking about maybe rescheduling. This evening I got yet another reason to move it- I got an email with my covid vaccine appt, for the same day, early afternoon. So he's now rescheduled for Feb 12.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon slides down and surfs tonight.

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  3. Lisa & Oberon

253 at +2... here we go, I think! Little dip or deep dive this time?

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yay for covid vaccine! Glad Oberon slid down for you :bighug: Have a good night, Lisa :bighug:

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Bummer on the scheduling conflict, what are the odds? :rolleyes: At least the dental isn't too far down the road and someone else is probably happy to grab your spot.

Oberon is due for a dip. Depending where he goes, time for an L increase.

6. Lisa & Oberon

Unfortunately I got the email and called the vet just as they closed tonight. They're not open Saturday, Sunday, or Monday and the appointment was for first thing Tuesday. So I have a feeling it'll be tough for them to fill the spot. They were very understanding when I explained why, though.

7. Lisa & Oberon

Morning data: AMPS 416 (2.5 R), +4 336, +6 342 (2.5 R), +10 314

Cranky boy wouldn't let me check him at +5... had to give him a snack and wait a bit.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I guess he heard the dose increase threat. :D